SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Alotta bodies gon have to drop this season to keep business going for all the main plugs involved....That set up plan Franklin had was dumb, should moved smarter than that

Leon gon come back to the team eventually, he’ll struggle on his own for a few episodes but be there right on time to help Saint with his next big play

I still have hope that this season will continue the greatness of the previous seasons,
but, these two episodes were subpar and probably two of the worst in the series.
I can’t quite put my finger on it, but something felt “off”.
the dialogue felt choppy, the cinematography lacked flair, and there were just come cringeworthy moments.
1) The crucifixtion was so cliche man. Everything about it was forced. From dude getting caught slipping while getting necked, to the child dramatically stumbling upon the body in the park.
2) the forced and rapid introduction of Franklin’s random old flame (“she got your first n*t out you”...what?!)
3) Franklin going from a mastermind to someone who thinks he can walk into a funeral and broker a peace treaty with shermhead Skully, and can easily double cross two rival gangs into killing each other and then “disappear” the bodies in the aftermath
4) The dialogue between Franklin and Leon during the Oso confrontation was incredibly choppy and lacked the authenticity that you’d come to expect from those two characters
5) Mel’s turn into a Jesus-freak when they could have simply explored her character trying to free herself from her crack addiction.
6) Skully’s not dead, but he’s really mad....cut to scene of Skully fishing a bullet out of himself while comically vowing vengeance against Franklin.

only high points for me were the introduction of dude who played Monk on The Wire and the scene between Franklin and his pops prior to Franklin leaving for the ambush.

^^^^^^^

Cant argue with any of those points. You were spot on. Especially with the seen of the random kid fonding dude crucified in the park. How Scully even get dudes into Man Boys hide out to get at dude anyway ?

I still have hope that this season will continue the greatness of the previous seasons,
but, these two episodes were subpar and probably two of the worst in the series.
the dialogue felt choppy, the cinematography lacked flair, and there were just come cringeworthy moments.
1) The crucifixtion was so cliche man. Everything about it was forced. From dude getting caught slipping while getting necked, to the child dramatically stumbling upon the body in the park.
2) the forced and rapid introduction of Franklin’s random old flame (“she got your first n*t out you”...what?!)
3) Franklin going from a mastermind to someone who thinks he can walk into a funeral and broker a peace treaty with shermhead Skully, and can easily double cross two rival gangs into killing each other and then “disappear” the bodies in the aftermath
4) The dialogue between Franklin and Leon during the Oso confrontation was incredibly choppy and lacked the authenticity that you’d come to expect from those two characters
5) Mel’s turn into a Jesus-freak when they could have simply explored her character trying to free herself from her crack addiction.
6) Skully’s not dead, but he’s really mad....cut to scene of Skully fishing a bullet out of himself while comically vowing vengeance against Franklin.

only high points for me were the introduction of dude who played Monk on The Wire and the scene between Franklin and his pops prior to Franklin leaving for the ambush.
Two of the worst? I haven’t caught up yet but season 1 is kinda average to bad.

Two of the worst? I haven’t caught up yet but season 1 is kinda average to bad.
In my opinion, from a storytelling and cinematography standpoint, these were two of the worst.
My letdown could be exaggerated since I had such high expectations given the show's long layoff, but I truly just think these episodes were trash.
I thought the last episode of Season 3 was one of the best episodes and set up the Blood/Crip feud perfectly only for it to fall flat during this season's premiere.
Each season has been fire and Season 1 was no exception.

How could I forget Franklin strolling into gang territory to supply a known psychopath with military-grade rifles to kill his rivals?

Man, I can't wait until next week Teddy and Oso gonna be on the warpath. Lee and Saint need to go ahead and link back up with each other.

Was that the plan, to have them wipe each other out in the warehouse? I thought he decided to support manboy

I think he wanted them both to take each other out.
Damn. Then yeah he’s a ****ing moron for being literally right between two gangs trying to kill each other. :lol:

edit: I thought he decided to roll with manboy since he had them hidden and they were in on it (ie, knew Stacey was rolling up).

Yo Deaundre Bonds aka Stacy play that Skully character a lil too good :lol:
Franklin extra sloppy with it.
& I don't get how he has all this money, but doesn't have an army yet.
I know Leon was the muscle, but after he took them shots, you would think he'd tool up forreal.

That boy Skully is scary as heck. Imagine having a man that's heavy into the bible and paranoid off drugs. Dude out there hanging people like Jesus for fun. Man said he was going to stone Frank to death.

Hate how ol boy went out on episode one. Could have at least let ol girl finish him off before cracking him in the skull.

Why did it seem like ol girl Frank crashed with is going to set him up. The way she looked at him when he fell asleep raised my antennas.

Is Leon suppose to be a Watts Crip?

Last edited:
I think he wanted them both to take each other out.

The plan was for Manboy and his crew to take out Skully then Frank crew would play cleanup on Manboy.

I know Leon was the muscle, but after he took them shots, you would think he'd tool up forreal.
He's built a career out of playing street characters so I can see why. They said dude was messed up after he played that prison character in the "Lockdown" movie.

Some screen captures from next week's trailer for E3:

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 1.15.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 1.16.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 1.17.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 1.17.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 1.18.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 1.18.35 PM.png

PO

Back
Top Bottom