SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

No what is the literal point of her getting on a plane to go to Cuba for that to happen? :lol:

Teddy was getting ready to blow his *** down right then and there. She intervened....just to leave a door unlocked for Teddy to do it in Cuba?

Maybe to see him one more time or make the whole thing seem natural?

Franklin said

bYOqNCK.gif

Great finale, the only disappointment was skully, and that was most of the season. Franklin and Mel's reunion was nice to see. Especially him turning full villain. As for his cane, l could've sworn he was walking without it when he was in the scene with Leon. So seeing him pull up on Mel with it surprised me. I wasn't sure if it was an editing error or not, until the final scene of course.

I really dont think Cissy had anything to do with Altons death. She seemed genuinely happy to be with her man. Besides, Reed already knew where they were going, it wasn't a mystery. Even if he didn't know, this is Reed we're talking about, lol. He'll find you anywhere in the world, under any rock.

Jerome and Louie don't even make sense, leaving the big op just to do your own thing.
What doesn't make sense is two episodes back Jerome damn near begging louie to get out, to now we'll still do it but just not under Franklin. I really thought they were going to pull a Cutty. That would make more sense, considering everything they've encountered under Franklin's leadership. What else do they really need tho? Typical of folks not knowing when to leave the game. ****, it's not like the CIA needs them to stay in the game. They could give a **** who Franklin has on the payroll 😂😂. As long as those bricks keep moving.

man I sho was thinkin like damn Cissy gotta wagon

Same here, lol.

Yea I’m confused with Jerome & Louie’s angle. Jerome wanted to quit because he was tired of the violence, Louie said Franklin is a CIA affiliate so they’re stuck.

Then in the finale they tell Franklin they’re leaving him but still in the game & if he doesn’t want to supply then they’re ready for whatever? :lol:

Someone walk me through that

Guessing Jerome resents Franklin and blames him for Louie getting shot in the first place..and when you think about it he's not wrong.

Just kill Manboy from the jump everyone is still alive but then we don't have entertainment though so.

^ I think that's where he will go wrong and **** will get way out of hand. It's about to be a full on mess.

Yea I’m confused with Jerome & Louie’s angle. Jerome wanted to quit because he was tired of the violence, Louie said Franklin is a CIA affiliate so they’re stuck.

Then in the finale they tell Franklin they’re leaving him but still in the game & if he doesn’t want to supply then they’re ready for whatever? :lol:

Yeah doesn't make sense, you leave supply side to go deal with distribution and territory wars for no reason when you were just talking about leaving the game. Like you saw how skully and Manboy were giving it up.
EarlyImpureHagfish-size_restricted.gif

It’s unclear to me whether Jerome and Louie want to stay in CA. It sounded like they ready to love Franklin from afar to avoid getting caught up in more of his turf wars. Setting up shop in Little Rock gave them hope that they’d have more control in untapped markets.

You’d figure they made enough to call it quits but maybe they haven’t. Or maybe greed got to them. Either way they know Franklin is the best option for a plug instead of finding another one. But they could also be trying to still help him move product because of his CIA deal. They may be fed up with him but he’s still family. That’s been a common theme in the show.

I don’t understand how Franklin didn’t realize reed would kill his pops no matter what and made it more obvious when he said he was taking a break
Honestly, I thought he was going to let the tension ease-up than kill Reed right then and there.

I don’t understand how Franklin didn’t realize reed would kill his pops no matter what and made it more obvious when he said he was taking a break

I dont think he's that naive tbh, I half expected him to say "I heard Cubas nice this time of year"

Also I think Jerome and Louie both chose Manboy to deal with when Franklin was deciding which one to kill before he decided to try and kill both.

Skully gonna end up working with Jerome and Aunt Louie if he survived and isn’t in jail for long. They gonna be on some “we wanted to work with you in the first place, but Franklin wanted to take you out.” Even though Jerome wanted to take him out and work with Manboy.

I mean Louis was right they are stuck in the game now no matter how Jerome feels about it, and they've been building the tension between Franklin & Jerome all season. I looked at it as Jerome realizing that there's no retiring from the game, so if he has to do it he's gonna do it under his own methods instead.

Season was dope!
Alton crazy as hell thinking the CIA was gonna let him skate.
Cissy got a wagon :nerd:
Franklin went full heel :pimp:
I knew lil Leon wanted out of the game
is skully dead..........I don’t think so
Louie and Jerome.......nobody wins when the family feuds :smh: I understand the why but I don’t like it.
‘Teddy is a wild boy. I was wrong about him and his character.

I mean Louis was right they are stuck in the game now no matter how Jerome feels about it, and they've been building the tension between Franklin & Jerome all season. I looked at it as Jerome realizing that there's no retiring from the game, so if he has to do it he's gonna do it under his own methods instead.
Why you saying there’s no retiring from the game though? Nobody requiring them to stay in it as far as I can see

Yea I don’t get the “stuck in the game” take for Unc and Louie, Franklin the only person Reed/CIA cares about n they don’t give a F however or whoever it takes to get what they want done...Them being so scared of the CIA at a time when they currently working WITH them seems kinda extra to me

They could literally just up and move to Arkansas and nobody would care or ask too many questions :lol:

Ain't no way Cissy is in on Alton getting killed. She just stood in front of a gun for him. :lol:

I'm still surprised they used the "reporter exposes everything" this soon. In Freeway Ricks story that ain't start until the 90's. Felt like they jumped the gun on that. Now when things really do get exposed in a later season it won't have the same effect. Overrall this was another great season.

Honestly, he was fed up. If the show had the time and delved in to it we would get a better understanding of a jaded and bitter turned to alcoholism surviving black panther.

It'd be a season with way more flashbacks to that time to show how it all spiraled and went to **** for Alton. We just got a small and short look at Alton's perspective with the flashback in the finale. When the white man/FBI is leveraging black folk with jail time and getting them to infiltrate the panther party as informants, leaders are getting assassinated, members are killed or jammed up, etc. Then he comes across proof that they're pumping poison in to the community to fund a war? He left all the damns in the community shelter.

I had to study these guys at one point so I see what they were going for even though it was stupid a choice. It was more about the principle. He didn't really care anymore. He was looking for that confrontation with Teddy. He knew he wasn't coming back to that radio station. Alton all the way was not thinking about his son or wife. He had mostly acceptance on his face when Teddy showed up.

Those flashbacks to when Franklyn was a kid was basically showing how dug in and committed Alton can get.

Yea I don’t get the “stuck in the game” take for Unc and Louie, Franklin the only person Reed/CIA cares about n they don’t give a F however or whoever it takes to get what they want done...Them being so scared of the CIA at a time when they currently working WITH them seems kinda extra to me

They could literally just up and move to Arkansas and nobody would care or ask too many questions :lol:

Reed done murked everybody that knows of him that's not working with/for him. They should be cautious about getting out.

Back
Top Bottom