SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

It was just a lot of outlandish **** that had nothing to do with nothing in the EP, like i'm not even mad at Teddy knowing someone who can do illegal surgeries... but turning shorty into someone who gets off on people going through surgery just seems extremely pointless.

Them deciding that breaking into homes to use a phone is also ridiculous. The gangmembers new they had money on em, Saint pulled out on em, & at no point after that did they start shooting at em?

Ithink people have gone a lil far with the season as a whole, but lastnights episode was straight out the school of Courtney Kemp

They are gonna stretch this dumbass storyline >D

I think just next episode.
We will find out who the shooters were, how they got the info & Franklin will be saved. Middle of the season is usually their filler.

PO

After watching a rotation of Power Book 2, Force and other random shows I was like damn this the best episode of a show I’ve seen in a while, and right when I had that thought Teddy jawn started fingering herself and the tranquilizer **** happened smh.

After watching a rotation of Power Book 2, Force and other random shows I was like damn this the best episode of a show I’ve seen in a while, and right when I had that thought Teddy jawn started fingering herself and the tranquilizer **** happened smh.
Don’t forget the tiger

Another thing that was insignificant that annoyed me is they had Louie talking about sweating her edges out. They wasn't talking like that in the 80s 😂. I have a feeling a white dude wrote this episode 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

SNOWFALL SEASON 5 EPISODE 5 RECAP!!! 8-39 screenshot.png

This last episode was all over the place. A Tiger in the middle of the hood in the 80’s 😂

Back
Top Bottom