SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Great suspense tonight. Enjoyed the episode. :nthat:

Teddy shook! :nerd::lol: Man threatened the KGB dude, called his fam to retreat & caking to Parissa who I hope gets got. Interested to see what moves he is plotting, because I feel his vulnerability is gonna get him caught up.

Mama planting the seeds for Veronique to finesse Saint. Bet it happen too. :smh:

Jerome trying to get out the game & Louie trying to apologize to Jerome for causing all this chaos but then saying she did it for the respect and power. Yeah ***** we know. :smh:

Gustavo def serving up Teddy to Franklin because it doesn't make sense for Oso to cross Franklin given he has seen how Teddy operates. :nerd:

Man... I thought we was about to get Karvel Pt. 2 when Kane snatched up Louie. Glad they aint do that. :smh::frown: She is dumb as hell for riding for Buckley too, especially when they called him for help & this mother****er smoking that ****. :rofl:

Thought Franklin really was gonna leave ole girl hanging but he came in with the calvary. :pimp:

Should have been Louie. :ohwell:
Really sad they killed Jerome, but the writing was on the wall. Salute to those writers though, because this one hurts the whole fanbase, compared to Louie. What an emotional moment. :frown::frown::frown:

Louie in next episodes trailer. :smh::smh::smh:
This ***** really has the nerve to put this all on Franklin after her own decision making? After he came back for her? I bet it works on the fam too. :frown::frown::frown:

PO

A reminder that the woman you choose is one of the most important decisions in your life :lol:

Would’ve rather seen Kane succeed (Franklin walks out of the warehouse and never returns or calls anyone) and Jerome find out Franklin was the reason, & then all the fall out from that.

You can also write Jerome off in that scenario.

Also, I forgot to say Kane's security guy knew something was about to go down once he saw Franklin's face & got out of there quick. Tried to help his homie, but he was worried about raping Louie. :smh:

Wonder if we will see him again or if he was working for Franklin all this time.

PO
Is that not the dude that crashed the car when Franklin and Leon came out and were like damn? Not saying it is, just asking. Literally replayed that part like 3 times and couldn’t make out who it was. By Franklins reaction it seemed like it was him/ he was in on it.

Anyways

King Louie an idiot. Shawty upset she wasn’t a known as the head drug trafficker within the community :rofl:

All that self worth talk for the writers to write in a train, cruel work.

Does Oso not know Teddy killed Franklins dad, he acting like Teddy not actively destroying Franklins life as well.

Honestly, I’m glad we’re done with this Kane story.

King Louie an idiot. Shawty upset she wasn’t a known as the head drug trafficker within the community :rofl:
Wanting your name to ring out is a tale as old as time.

And always ends the same way.

In this lane you should be HAPPY that nobody gives a **** about you :lol:

Also, I forgot to say Kane's security guy knew something was about to go down once he saw Franklin's face & got out of there quick. Tried to help his homie, but he was worried about raping Louie. :smh:

Wonder if we will see him again or if he was working for Franklin all this time.

PO

I told my ole lady the same thing. He was way too passive about letting him through and then had to run to the store.

Great suspense tonight. Enjoyed the episode. :nthat:

Teddy shook! :nerd::lol: Man threatened the KGB dude, called his fam to retreat & caking to Parissa who I hope gets got. Interested to see what moves he is plotting, because I feel his vulnerability is gonna get him caught up.

Mama planting the seeds for Veronique to finesse Saint. Bet it happen too. :smh:

Jerome trying to get out the game & Louie trying to apologize to Jerome for causing all this chaos but then saying she did it for the respect and power. Yeah ***** we know. :smh:

Gustavo def serving up Teddy to Franklin because it doesn't make sense for Oso to cross Franklin given he has seen how Teddy operates. :nerd:

Man... I thought we was about to get Karvel Pt. 2 when Kane snatched up Louie. Glad they aint do that. :smh::frown: She is dumb as hell for riding for Buckley too, especially when they called him for help & this mother****er smoking that ****. :rofl:

Thought Franklin really was gonna leave ole girl hanging but he came in with the calvary. :pimp:

Should have been Louie. :ohwell:
Really sad they killed Jerome, but the writing was on the wall. Salute to those writers though, because this one hurts the whole fanbase, compared to Louie. What an emotional moment. :frown::frown::frown:

Louie in next episodes trailer. :smh::smh::smh:
This ***** really has the nerve to put this all on Franklin after her own decision making? After he came back for her? I bet it works on the fam too. :frown::frown::frown:

PO

Nah, Mama Saint said "nobody hands are clean in this situation" realest words spoken.

Man sad to see Jerome go, but it was coming

Really wish Franklin popped her in the head right after Jerome died

Still see Franklin girl/mom being his downfall

I had a suspicion Jerome was gonna catch a hot one after he started showing signs that he was over it all during the last episode. Doubled down on the idea when he went home drunk and told Louie he was about to leave for good… only to renege and say he’d do the drop for her. I knew shorty would be the death of him. :smh:

Is that not the dude that crashed the car when Franklin and Leon came out and were like damn? Not saying it is, just asking. Literally replayed that part like 3 times and couldn’t make out who it was. By Franklins reaction it seemed like it was him/ he was in on it.

Nah, that was Ricky.
The one who took Saint to Kane's cookhouse where Franklin burned dude's face.

PO

Got spoiled like 50 times today.

About to lock in on this episode
dead (1).png

Back
Top Bottom