So all the stupid nicknames made up on NT have been put on a JB shirt...

http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?... T-Shirt @ NikeStore | SneakerNews.com&src=sp

Should've known it'd come in white as well.

jordan-kick-names-t-shirt-1.jpg

jordan-kick-names-t-shirt-3.jpg

AH, THE GOOD OLD NICKNAME DEBATE AGAIN. CAN WE GET A STICKIE OF THIS ALONG WITH THE SUEDE/NUBUCK DURABUCK DEBATE?

LAME.

IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME WHAT SOMEONE ELSE WANTS TO CALL A SHOE. WHY DOES IT MATTER SO MUCH TO OTHER PEOPLE?

AH, THE GOOD OLD NICKNAME DEBATE AGAIN. CAN WE GET A STICKIE OF THIS ALONG WITH THE SUEDE/NUBUCK DURABUCK DEBATE?

LAME.

IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME WHAT SOMEONE ELSE WANTS TO CALL A SHOE. WHY DOES IT MATTER SO MUCH TO OTHER PEOPLE?

The shirt is lame, I wouldn't wear it but I don't care what other people want to wear or call a shoe.

The shirt is lame, I wouldn't wear it but I don't care what other people want to wear or call a shoe.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I got you now man...My bad....if you havent already, check out those resources, really interesting stuff.

i agree with you on the non cw nicknames...didnt they name raptors because they look like the Toronto jerseys though? Hmm We should have named em true red 7s.. (except I dont know if that would stick, what name do you think we should have named them instead?)
Cherry is probably the dumbest name for those, I call em wred 12s or white/red 12s, no real necessity for a nickname there

No worries. 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I got you now man...My bad....if you havent already, check out those resources, really interesting stuff.

i agree with you on the non cw nicknames...didnt they name raptors because they look like the Toronto jerseys though? Hmm We should have named em true red 7s.. (except I dont know if that would stick, what name do you think we should have named them instead?)
Cherry is probably the dumbest name for those, I call em wred 12s or white/red 12s, no real necessity for a nickname there

No worries. 

Here we go again with this old school vs new generation B.S. It's always the same "og's" that are hating. I'm not a young dude but I'm sick of seeing these dudes trying to cut up these kids and the way they dress and the nicknames they have. WHO CARES!!! Just cuz you got a high post count doesn't automatically give you cred or make you an expert. Just means you've had a lot of free time over the years lol
smile.gif

Here we go again with this old school vs new generation B.S. It's always the same "og's" that are hating. I'm not a young dude but I'm sick of seeing these dudes trying to cut up these kids and the way they dress and the nicknames they have. WHO CARES!!! Just cuz you got a high post count doesn't automatically give you cred or make you an expert. Just means you've had a lot of free time over the years lol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Back in the early 90's, we just refereed to them as....
Around here, in the 90's, we still had nick names. They weren't as direct as the ones we have now. We called the Cardinal 7, the ketchup and mustards, we had the bugs bunnys, "the ones with the wings",the "ones with the teeth". and loads of others. no one paid any attention to the box tag for a description.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Back in the early 90's, we just refereed to them as....
Around here, in the 90's, we still had nick names. They weren't as direct as the ones we have now. We called the Cardinal 7, the ketchup and mustards, we had the bugs bunnys, "the ones with the wings",the "ones with the teeth". and loads of others. no one paid any attention to the box tag for a description.

I can't tell if JB is doing this for the sole purpose of catering to the vernacular that newer generations of sneakerheads use, or if they really just flopped and don't even know their own colorways, hence the "September Blues" on the shirt.

I can't tell if JB is doing this for the sole purpose of catering to the vernacular that newer generations of sneakerheads use, or if they really just flopped and don't even know their own colorways, hence the "September Blues" on the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom