So BS's are out of the question, Whose goin to HOH tommorow for the UWR's??

eff the BS's for now,

Whose goin to HOH 2m for the UWR's?? any idea on how limited theyre goin to be??

eff the BS's for now,

Whose goin to HOH 2m for the UWR's?? any idea on how limited theyre goin to be??

According to the Nike blog, it's not comin to HOH SF.....or NT SF

Damn...guess i gotta hunt for some Dark Knights

According to the Nike blog, it's not comin to HOH SF.....or NT SF

Damn...guess i gotta hunt for some Dark Knights

Yuup.... pretty much everyone thats NOT in SO CAL, the CHI or NY got assssssssssssed out.

YEA Im MAD.

VERY

Yuup.... pretty much everyone thats NOT in SO CAL, the CHI or NY got assssssssssssed out.

YEA Im MAD.

VERY

It's gonna be tough for us to get them. I don't wanna give up, but with no stores out here getting them it doesn't look good.

It's gonna be tough for us to get them. I don't wanna give up, but with no stores out here getting them it doesn't look good.

Deeply disappointed NorCal got the shaft. I've been anticipating the release for months. And why the hell Nike gotta pick Friday to drop these. Some of us have to work and can't afford to take a day off to buy shoes. At least if the release was on a weekend some of us have time to drive south to get a shot at them. No way in hell imma drop +$200 for them. Nike you suck!
mad.gif

Deeply disappointed NorCal got the shaft. I've been anticipating the release for months. And why the hell Nike gotta pick Friday to drop these. Some of us have to work and can't afford to take a day off to buy shoes. At least if the release was on a weekend some of us have time to drive south to get a shot at them. No way in hell imma drop +$200 for them. Nike you suck!
mad.gif

Norcal are LAKER HATERS! Nike knows it's golden state country up here.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

laugh.gif

didn't seem like that when the lakers won the last two years

a lot of laker/kobe fans out here

laugh.gif

didn't seem like that when the lakers won the last two years

a lot of laker/kobe fans out here

laugh.gif

obviously you havent been to a Laker/Warrior game at Oracle yet.

its pretty much half and half, we just have mad band-wagon fans of the Warriors because of the "We Believe" campaign a couple years ago

laugh.gif

obviously you havent been to a Laker/Warrior game at Oracle yet.

its pretty much half and half, we just have mad band-wagon fans of the Warriors because of the "We Believe" campaign a couple years ago

cool, imma wait it out a little hoping they go on sale then.

thanks for the info

cool, imma wait it out a little hoping they go on sale then.

thanks for the info

I know you guys are on the UWR topic, but anyone in NorCal able to get a pair on KB24.com? My pair came in today

24w53ch.jpg

Back
Top Bottom