So, can I get a list of chains NY DOESN'T have???

Off the top of my head...
Krispy Kremes, Jack in the Box, Safeway, recently got a Sonic, anything else???

Off the top of my head...
Krispy Kremes, Jack in the Box, Safeway, recently got a Sonic, anything else???

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Chic-fil-a, popeyes, 7-11, wawa.

We DO have Sonics. There's one in Binghamton, NY. Unless you're talking NYC then I dunno.

Popeye's and 7-11's are EVERYWHERE in New York....Chic-fil-a and Wawa we definitely don't have though...

We DO have Sonics. There's one in Binghamton, NY. Unless you're talking NYC then I dunno.

Popeye's and 7-11's are EVERYWHERE in New York....Chic-fil-a and Wawa we definitely don't have though...

New York has Krispy Kreme. Where the hell did you get that from that we didn't? Its in Penn Station.

Popeye's and 7-11's are EVERYWHERE in New York City

This.

New York has Krispy Kreme. Where the hell did you get that from that we didn't? Its in Penn Station.

Popeye's and 7-11's are EVERYWHERE in New York City

This.

They just opened a sonic in long island. We had krispy kream but they're trying to curve the obesity problem in NY so I think they got rid of most of them

They just opened a sonic in long island. We had krispy kream but they're trying to curve the obesity problem in NY so I think they got rid of most of them

Wait really? I've been going to Suny Bing for two years and this is the first time I heard about it.

Wait really? I've been going to Suny Bing for two years and this is the first time I heard about it.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Wal Mart.

glad we don't 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom