So can we all finally agree.....

laugh.gif
@ MBDTF being the best album of yalls generation. stop listening to rap

30t6p3b.gif

Yo if that's how they feel then that's how they feel.no need to dog people for how they feel about an album.its just music.
laugh.gif
at dudes getting so offended

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Originally Posted by cantgetright

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

lol whuuuuuuut
Sir, do you hear yourself right now?

This album is miles above any other album released in teh past 10 years!!111111111

The production alone #+$@* on any other release in hip hop.

This is an insta classic, sir.

It is Kanyes best work to date
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So we're going to act like these albums don't even exist?

Kanyewest_collegedropout.jpg

51BNDND354L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

im sayin tho! dont get me wrong MDATF is a great album. but not better then his first 2.

Yupppp Late Registration>College Dropout for me though.
I can play Late registration without skipping but Colle dropout has a couple tracks I never want to hear again. Workout Plan and Breathe in Breathe Out. 

Y'all really put College Dropout on a different level from the rest, like it's the greatest album to ever be produced on planet earth.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Originally Posted by cantgetright

So we're going to act like these albums don't even exist?

Kanyewest_collegedropout.jpg

51BNDND354L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

im sayin tho! dont get me wrong MDATF is a great album. but not better then his first 2.

Yupppp Late Registration>College Dropout for me though.
I can play Late registration without skipping but Colle dropout has a couple tracks I never want to hear again. Workout Plan and Breathe in Breathe Out. 
Yea what ^ he said. LR > CD just b/c of the non-skipness of tracks.

Late Registration is better than College Dropout tho'

and MBDTF is NOT better then WTT and this is coming from the biggest stan on the planet

i was done with watch da throne after a few days....MBDTF has WAY more replay value for me

Listen, listen, listen... Kanye's discography is flawless (IN MY HONEST OPINION).
In order from best to worst albums (In my honest opinion) it goes..... 

1.(tied)Graduation/My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy > 2.(tied)Late Registration/Watch The Throne > 3. College Dropout > 4. 808's & Heartbreak.

^ Neither. They rate music off a rapper's gimmick.

Kanye Stans are just as bad as the white boys that said "Relapse" and "Recovery" are fire.

Kanye Stans and Eminem Stans are so delusional and blindsided by gimmicks that their favorite artist will NEVER fall off.

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

^ Neither. They rate music off a rapper's gimmick.

Kanye Stans are just as bad as the white boys that said "Relapse" and "Recovery" are fire.

Kanye Stans and Eminem Stans are so delusional and blindsided by gimmicks that their favorite artist will NEVER fall off.
you mean like J. Cole stans?
grin.gif

^ Nope. I'm the first to admit when Cole drops a weak track like "Work Out."

But let Kanye drop some %!**$@%% and it's legendary for whatever bizarre, unknown reason. Well I know what the reason is...

Well, neither are very good anyway, especially for the "this defined a generation" talk (MBDTF)
and definitely not album of the year talk (WTT). If it weren't for "The Joy", "Primetime", and "Gotta Have It",
I would never even go back to WTT. To me, comparing these two albums is like asking who's better in the
paint, Pau Gasol or Yao Ming. Both are as soft as Melyssa Ford's panties, so it really doesn't matter.

MBDTF gets so much hate on here
30t6p3b.gif

I don't think it's Ye's best work imo, but what other recent album was received commercially AND critically like MBDTF? I'd like to see y'all name em.

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

music is art.
thats what people are missing.

Exactly, MBDTF is the definition of that. Their definition of it is any Rick Ross song that comes out.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

laugh.gif
@ MBDTF being the best album of yalls generation. stop listening to rap

30t6p3b.gif
I listening to more than just rap and it is up there with the greatest of the past 15 years
this.

I mostly listen to rap, but that's not the only thing I listen to, but does only listening to rap make someone's opinion of it
less valid than someone who listens to rap, rock, rnb, pop, etc? I'm asking cause I come across that type of comment all
the time on here and in real-life. I mean, if somebody whose ipod was filled with Young Money, Fergie, Mudvayne, and
Dashboard Confessional told me a Common or Wu-Tang song was wack, I'd hit them with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 and keep on
moving. 

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

music is art.
thats what people are missing.

Exactly, MBDTF is the definition of that. Their definition of it is any Rick Ross song that comes out.

I ain't got an issue with what people like around here, just how they *$* on albums that clearly made an impact on music. You don't NEED to like Sgt. Pepper's to respect its standing in rock/pop music. Or, for the hip-hop heads, something like Illmatic. I know plenty of people who would rather bump another album than Illmatic but they still respect its place in history.

Now, I ain't saying MBDTF is like those over two albums I mentioned, but the album sold, spawned hit singles, was liked by critics, and was liked by hip-hop AND non hip-hop fans alike. There are few albums over the past decade that can say that.

Amazing how dudes here won't even acknowledge that much about MBDTF, then praise other albums on this board that NO ONE CARES ABOUT when you talk to people in the real world (and yes that's hyperbole, but those who actually talk to people with all kinds of different tastes in music know exactly what I'm talking about).

Back
Top Bottom