So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

Both sneakers are releasing tonight at Midnight (EST). BBalls are $110. Runners are $100. If you have a Swoosh account, they WILL be discounted.

Good luck to those copping. I'm pulling the trigger on the runners with my discount
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by theotherjd

If you have a Swoosh account, they WILL be discounted.
DONT YOU FEEL LIKE A JACK 
roll.gif
I'm straight furious right now. I have a DM saved on Twitter from nikestore that says "Huarache Frees will be discounted" 
mad.gif

Smh whats the point of swoosh these days with everything at full price....got my pair off the bay for 109 shipped, no need for a double...

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

If you have a Swoosh account, they WILL be discounted.
DONT YOU FEEL LIKE A JACK 
roll.gif
I'm straight furious right now. I have a DM saved on Twitter from nikestore that says "Huarache Frees will be discounted" 
mad.gif
i knew they weren't gonna be discounted... they aren't on the swoosh discounted list!

I got'em. I was able to get my size 13 thankfully. I was about to double up under another username, but they went quick.
pimp.gif

The free runners make much more sense as a hybrid IMO... I was able to cop a pair through nike dot com with their online release; simply too dope to let pass

Got my FFF (Fab Five Free's) but no runners, really?

Resellers recently have been lighting up Nike.com. If anyone hasn't locked down their Concords or Chinas yet, go stand outside a store and ring a bell cause you will be hurting if relying on NDC for anything.

Back
Top Bottom