So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

will be getting these next friday
smile.gif

The HOH locations getting these just rec'd email saying they can sell these early as in "right now".
Just walked out with (2) pairs at 6 pm today.

Get over to your HOH immediately to get these!
They are very limited.

Forget about Friday, today Wed. is the day.
happy.gif

Anyone know if these run big?  
laugh.gif

It's killing me that they only go up to sz 14.

170748464368 check this out on ebay fellas

These will release at midnight and are eligible for employee discount which would make these $60.

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

Originally Posted by ehh

Anyone know if these run big?  
laugh.gif

It's killing me that they only go up to sz 14.

True to size.  No half sizes after 11 is wack though.

I can confirm the above. No size 11.5 available.
In addition, for the other guy asking if they run true to size the answer is yes.
These are very comfortable and pliable. 

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Just to make sure, the Huarache Free's are also releasing at HOH or just the Huarache Bball 2012's?

No word on the low's release date yet, it's just the white/purple/blue basketball ones releasing tomorrow at HOH and online.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

170748464368 check this out on ebay fellas

These will release at midnight and are eligible for employee discount which would make these $60.

Damn missed out on that price. Seller raised the price to 190 shipped
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Just to make sure, the Huarache Free's are also releasing at HOH or just the Huarache Bball 2012's?

No word on the low's release date yet, it's just the white/purple/blue basketball ones releasing tomorrow at HOH and online.
Alright thanks for the info

devil.gif

eek.gif

smile.gif

walked into HOH tampa, and they took the bballs off the shelves, nike told them to not sell until 2 mrw.

so i was pissed, walked into footaction to buy something to blow some steam off, and low and behold !!!

these are the ones i have wanted since first pics surfaced, and since hannonshop screwed me over - and it only being a Overseas release, i gave up.

so stoaked that they had them - this footaction gets ALOT of heat tho, and very limited size run.

My understanding was only the bball (highs) were releasing. So I have no idea how the lows popped up

Originally Posted by bwood056

devil.gif

eek.gif

smile.gif

walked into HOH tampa, and they took the bballs off the shelves, nike told them to not sell until 2 mrw.

so i was pissed, walked into footaction to buy something to blow some steam off, and low and behold !!!

these are the ones i have wanted since first pics surfaced, and since hannonshop screwed me over - and it only being a Overseas release, i gave up.

so stoaked that they had them - this footaction gets ALOT of heat tho, and very limited size run.

THOSE JOINTS ARE LOOKING elegant!!!!!! hahaahaha swan like

Back
Top Bottom