So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

Per sneakernews.com, the black basketball ones are a Black Friday release.  No word on white/blue/purple.  Still no sign that they're even making these in sz 15.  
frown.gif

SMH @ Nike...theyr'e really making these a QS that only goes up to sz 12?  
mad.gif

sneakersnstuff.com currently has the runners in size 8 - 11 and the basketball in 8 - 13. Prices aren't bad. Get free shipping if you spend over 100 euro. The basketballs cost 104 euro ~ $141 and the runners are 96 euro ~ $130. I went ahead and got both. No telling where or when these will come out in the US. These were a must for me

I can deal with the free sole on the lows. Eventhough I would love to have og's. But the free sole on the flight high's just doesn't look right to me.

Yeah but they dont ship to the 28th (I believe) on SNS but at least got free shipping...they should be out next week or early december from Nikefind (just no set date yet)
Pricing is 

100 for the LE's Free

110 for the Flight Free

I picked these up yesterday, played some ball in them today. They feel very comfortable on the foot, a lot lighter than the OG from what I recall - I felt like Stacey Augmon ballin on the blacktop in these!

http://www.youtube.com/wa...CdRU&feature=related

A couple of downsides tho, ankle support is weak at best and the traction takes a little getting used to, I dont exspect to get much out of them in terms of playing hours but so far anyhow they are a very comfortable and light shoe.

61c368074484f839f93829834b2dd3a79ee1e578_r.jpg

Ive been trying to find a shoe thats both light and gonna take the stress off my knee, i tried the hyperdunks but the zoom air is hard on the joints. The lebron max air shoes are good but real heavy. Ill see how long these last, so far so good, they feel like free 5.0 but there is no indication on them.

they ALWAYS do the hybrids first, soon after the orginal's will come!! i give it 3-4 months!

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by ekhunter

they ALWAYS do the hybrids first, soon after the orginal's will come!! i give it 3-4 months!

Not sure what youre talking about, but that would be sweet. Are they really only making up to a 12, or is that just a rumor?
Not to sure either.  I personally cannot think of tons of hybrids off the top of my head

Back
Top Bottom