So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Nike_Huarache_Free_Run_EU_Kicks.jpg

now these i can mess with
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Those stay on the bay ^^ you can easily get a pair and they are wearable
this.

Also, not sure if posted already but:

Spring 2012 release
Nike_Huarache_Free_Run_EU_Kicks.jpg

444 and 101 are a go!

Received my shipment from sneakersnstuff. Unbeleivably fast free shipping from Sweden to Louisville in 3 days. Ordered both in my usual size 10. The runs fit just a little more narrow in the toe box than my regular free runs. Might go up a half size if I'm able to pickup a 2nd pair for retail in the US. Basketballs fit great, wider in the toebox. Both shoes are very comfortable. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

when did you order yours because i haven't gotten a shipping notice or anything yet on the pair i ordered i placed my order on the 19th

I ordered on Friday, the 18th. They're in Sweden, so that was Saturday for them. I got a shipping confirmation with the FedEx tracking number on Monday morning

Got mine in the mail today from SneakersNSstuff.  Ordered Sunday. Overall pleased.  I was surprised how snug they fit in the forefoot (SUPER tight).  I could have gone a size up for extra width but then they would fit long.
SNS told me they had quite a few pairs in stock.  I have a feeling that these are going to be an Overseas exclusive until the SP12 release- just a gut feeling.  U might want to grab a pair.  I got mine for $132 shipped.  I figured that id pay $125 for a Quickstrike release here in the States.

gonna purchase the basketball ones form SNS.
Do these fit snug?
lol...if they don't fit right I'm cool with returning them

Anybody know of any other spots that have the running ones? Im looking for a size 12 and SNS is out. Any help is appreciated!
Thanks

i could see why people dont know to cop or leave. But i like the CW, the free bottom i like. Why not you know?>

odd. when I ordered my bball pair from sneakers n stuff there was an "important note" under the item details. it said won't ship until nov 28, but people on here already got their pairs. did anyone else see this?

Got a emaiL Today they got their shipment in late and fed ex had already picked up for the day so they will ship out tommorrow

Back
Top Bottom