So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

if these fit the same as the original huarache runners i would size up a full size from dunks/forces

half size up from runners such as air max 95/97
IMO they seem a bit more roomier  i think its because of the way the free sole is attached to the shoe

Feel like the runner fit a little different than the bball. For the Bball I had to go a half a size up. Anybody played ball in these already? If so, how does it feel??

Originally Posted by HeyIPlayBBall

Feel like the runner fit a little different than the bball. For the Bball I had to go a half a size up. Anybody played ball in these already? If so, how does it feel??

So the bball fits smaller than the runners?

I asked for an 11.5 in the Bball @ HoH today, only had an 11 and 12...

Tried the 12 on, they were MASSIVE...

Went with the 11, length is perfect, just how I like my shoes, toes slightly touching...

The only problem is they're a hair too tight on the right shoe, but that's probably cuz I went a size down otherwise I'm happy...

In the runners, I was able to snag an 11.5 off NDC...Hopefully those fit well...

My spot has a FSR, you will need to size up on the Running Trainers for sure, im a 10.5 in Frees and i got a 11 and its still snug. I might go back tomorrow and exchange it for a 11.5.
If anyone needs a pair hit me up, just pay for my gas+shipping and retail+tax.

Got mine yesterday. I usually wear a 10 in most everything; the runners fit perfect but the BB runs a bit on the big side; I'd suggest going half a size down (not up).

2r7mwkj.jpg

sl0gad.jpg

^^^^^ Flint i agree the bballs 2me do run alil big even tho i did get my normal size 9.5 i could have went down to a 9 in them....as for the runners i have not received them yet just ordered yesterday and i got a 9.5 as well i hope they fit ok after hearin all this go up a size, half size talk it has me thinkin now

It seems the rumors about no half sizes above 10.5 isn't true. I just picked up an 11.5 at NYC Niketown in the Bballs/Fab Fives.

Love them....such a great fusion, and I'm normally very ANTI fusion from anything Nike/JB.

There were no half sizes about 10.5 at footaction nor any of the euro sites, so far only at NT and on NDC, not sure what thats about, I wish I could have tried on a 11.5

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

There were no half sizes about 10.5 at footaction nor any of the euro sites, so far only at NT and on NDC, not sure what thats about, I wish I could have tried on a 11.5

Yeah I was resigned to grabbing an 11 because of all that I had heard about the odd size run, and was on my way to foot action. So glad i called niketown.Add me to the list of people that want to hear about how they are for actually hooping in. I won't be getting them on the court till Monday night.

Originally Posted by dj2up10

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Yeah I was resigned to grabbing an 11 because of all that I had heard about the odd size run, and was on my way to foot action. So glad i called niketown.Add me to the list of people that want to hear about how they are for actually hooping in. I won't be getting them on the court till Monday night.
i got a 11.5 also maybe your location sold out... the runners have always ran small but the free technology has changed the fit of the shoe.... the bballs used to run true to sz but now they are about a half size bigger

My buddy's shop just got 2 FSR's of both the b-ball and runners (8-14, no half sizes above 10.5). Has them for retail + shipping. Give them a call at Unheardof in Cincinnati (513) 744-9444.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by jshortt

My buddy's shop just got 2 FSR's of both the b-ball and runners (8-14, no half sizes above 10.5). Has them for retail + shipping. Give them a call at Unheardof in Cincinnati (513) 744-9444.

Peace,
J

Thank you! Ordered from them!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Peace,
J

Good to hear, and glad it helped!  Not sure what happened with his delayed shipment, but he thought he wasn't getting them, then they just showed up yesterday afternoon.

Haven't talked to him today, but I know the size 12 hoops are all gone.

Peace,
    J

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Peace,
J

Good to hear, and glad it helped!  Not sure what happened with his delayed shipment, but he thought he wasn't getting them, then they just showed up yesterday afternoon.

Haven't talked to him today, but I know the size 12 hoops are all gone.

Peace,
    J

Good looking out on the info.
If you're ever in VA, I owe you something.

Back
Top Bottom