So... Did my girl cheat on me?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

who she "accidently" messed (no sex or head) with during orientation,

How do you accidentally mess with someone? 
Why are you still even with her?
laugh.gif

There is no more trust in this relationship. Issues like this instance youre posting about are just going to keep popping up. Its over homie.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

She says she didn't do anything...

If you don't trust her, why are you even with her?

/thread.

You instantly believe everything your chick says? I would hope not

rcvvcw.jpg

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

How do you accidently mess with somebody? Like you trip over a bookbag and accidently stuff a penis down your throat?

laugh.gif
 OP is sounding like that dude from Hangover.. on some "& for your information, she didn't even cum in her" type nonsense 
grin.gif

don't be a pushover dude.. 

fellas, if your girl let a man get at her,
and you hit up the man then you're playing backwards,
it happens to the best, you are not alone,
her booty and her breast are nothing you can own.

I just skimmed through the OP's post... and yungmatt, Of course I don't believe everything my chick tells me.
laugh.gif

Don't listen to all these 'Mac's on NT.. If your relationship is on the line, and you want answers.. You need to talk to that dude that  she was messing around with.

I mean if you think its THAT big of a deal, why not ask dude about the situation? There's a possibility he might tell you what went down, if anything.

Originally Posted by proper english

/thread.
who the hell actually abides by that? 
grin.gif
People with healthy relationships...

Why would you question your own chick on everything she says or does? If you don't trust a B, you aren't ready for relationships, little guy.

Relationships are based on trust.
grin.gif

I just skimmed through the OP's post... and yungmatt, Of course I don't believe everything my chick tells me.
laugh.gif

Don't listen to all these 'Mac's on NT.. If your relationship is on the line, and you want answers.. You need to talk to that dude that  she was messing around with.

I mean if you think its THAT big of a deal, why not ask dude about the situation? There's a possibility he might tell you what went down, if anything.

Thank God
laugh.gif

And
roll.gif
@ actually approaching a dude and asking are you boning my shorty??... I swear I dont care if Im married, my pride would never let me do some lame %!@$ like that (even though it would never be a thought).

Id hit up dude and not tell him who you are and ask if hes messed with your female. If he has just cut her loose and move on. Dont even bother telling her what youve heard from said dude. Even if youve got alot of history she was willing to throw it away for some random dude so you should be prepared to do the same. I know it might hurt and ive been through it but time will heal anything. Just stay occupied in the mean time. FYI if it was me I have horrible issues with females and I woulda dropprd her already and moved on.

i mean if you do ask him all he's gonna say is that he did...

if i fooled around with your girl and you asked me about it... i would keep it funky

she already admitted to it, she just cant muster up the courage to actually say she polished his nob

OP you could pretend to be someone else just trying to see if she will "go".

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif

And
roll.gif
@ actually approaching a dude and asking are you boning my shorty??... I swear I dont care if Im married, my pride would never let me do some lame %!@$ like that (even though it would never be a thought).
Ok son, we get it.  This guy watched How To Be A Player one too many times.
eyes.gif

So you would lose a chick you've been in a long term relationship with, because of an assumption?

That's foolish as hell...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

/thread.
who the hell actually abides by that? 
grin.gif
People with healthy relationships...

Why would you question your own chick on everything she says or does? 
come on B.. 
grin.gif
  you're missing the point.. 
i don't want to call you naive or anything.. but everyone lies.. and it's this "trust" excuse is the 1st thing they use to get out of situations like this (OPs). 

Why wouldn't the guy give you answers if you asked him respectfully but on some straight forward %##$? Element of surprise already to even ask the question and when you do that face to face that means you want answers I would suppose. If she didn't cheat you got your answer and if she did drop her. He may lie but you can usually tell when someone is lying to you or is insincere when you come face to face with them.

I will say this though...snooping around does rub people(both men and women) the wrong way because of the lack of trust. With her family hounding her and you seeing that message you could be jumping to your own conclusions to drop her before she drops yoiu. I mean how would you feel if the situation was reversed?

that's a face to face conversation, couldn't call another dude on a phone or email with a question like that

It's not a big deal that they messed around before you it's the fact that she tried to minimize it by saying it was an accident. Maybe she was just saying hi maybe not but you should def be concerned. Why were you on her facebook tho?

Back
Top Bottom