So... Did my girl cheat on me?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by proper english

She says she didn't do anything...

If you don't trust her, why are you even with her?

/thread.
who the hell actually abides by that? 
grin.gif
People with healthy relationships...

Why would you question your own chick on everything she says or does? If you don't trust a B, you aren't ready for relationships, little guy.

Relationships are based on trust.
grin.gif
EVERY little thing she does is DIFFERENT. Questioning on something he saw with his own eyes is what this situation is about.

How is trust even a factor here? He SAW something. He QUESTIONED what he saw. Her answer to his question doesn't match up to what he saw.

Even if he DID trust her, I doubt he would believe what she answered his question with. WHY? Because he practically saw substantial evidence.

LOL @ GOing to talk to the other dude. Why.......
He didnt SEE anything, he was being nosey and FOUND something. If you search deep enough you will always find something you never really wanted to find.

Im with SpotRusherz on this one.

op... ima tell you straight up.
you're a tadpole in a kiddie pool full of sharks bro.

go up to dude? get outta here.

regardless of if he got at her or not, its all on ya broad.

and if you cant trust the broad enough to let her roam, your game isnt on point.

i suggest you end the relationship and work on yourself.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

op... ima tell you straight up.
you're a tadpole in a kiddie pool full of sharks bro.

go up to dude? get outta here.

regardless of if he got at her or not, its all on ya broad.

and if you cant trust the broad enough to let her roam, your game isnt on point.

i suggest you end the relationship and work on yourself.

thats the truth right there.   i've seen couples where both will go through eachothers phones, facebooks, voicemails etc.   that stuffs pointless to me.  if your broads going to cheat  you could be around her 23 hours out of the day and the one hour your not with her she'll be slobbin someones knob.

she's shady because she should have told you about hitting him up and stopping by "to say hi." Had you not "snooped," you'd never know...which makes me think she's hiding something.

to the people in here complaining about her keeping in touch with someone she messed with, get outta here...i am still very close to my ex's parents, and i speak to him randomly from time to time...i have absolutely no desire to ever have any type of relationship with him again. There's no need to dead everyone from your past just to "respect" your current significant other.

imagine the things that you dont know that they have done! and the more stuff they would do if u wouldnt of found out about him!

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

to the people in here complaining about her keeping in touch with someone she messed with, get outta here...i am still very close to my ex's parents, and i speak to him randomly from time to time..
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ok, YOUR EX is one thing.. Some dude you topped off at orientation is another.[/color]

/thread.
grin.gif

Why would you question your own chick on everything she says or does? If you don't trust a B, you aren't ready for relationships, little guy.

grin.gif
EVERY little thing she does is DIFFERENT. Questioning on something he saw with his own eyes is what this situation is about.

How is trust even a factor here? He SAW something. He QUESTIONED what he saw. Her answer to his question doesn't match up to what he saw.
At least this is a civil response without name calling.
laugh.gif

But to answer this part of your post. He didn't even see anything fam.

He asked her about the Facebook chat and how she went to go see dude. She didn't lie and say she didn't go say hi to him. His GF told him that part.

That's where the trust should be involved... And if he doesn't believe her, then either dump the +%%%$ or go talk to dude to resolve the assumption. That's only if the relationship means that much to him.

I don't think she is a random jump off, if that was the case, then the other guy shouldn't even be involved.

Like I said earlier, why end a relationship because of false assumptions and allegations?
nerd.gif
.. Was he there when his chick went to go talk to the guy?

You should know all her guy friends, and the ones you don't know of are creeping for an opportunity (like the one she 'messed' with). Girls in dorms are prime for smasheth of the cheeks because they got their own place fresh out of home. Personally, I'd smash, pass, and dash. I can't stand girls with a hidden agenda

/thread.
grin.gif

grin.gif

At least this is a civil response without name calling.
laugh.gif

But to answer this part of your post. He didn't even see anything fam.

He asked her about the Facebook chat and how she went to go see dude. She didn't lie and say she didn't go say hi to him. His GF told him that part.

That's where the trust should be involved... And if he doesn't believe her, then either dump the +%%%$ or go talk to dude to resolve the assumption. That's only if the relationship means that much to him.

I don't think she is a random jump off, if that was the case, then the other guy shouldn't even be involved.

Like I said earlier, why end a relationship because of false assumptions and allegations?
nerd.gif
.. Was he there when his chick went to go talk to the guy?

True she told him. But I'm not mad at OP questioning his girl due to the fact she previously had sexual contact with the other guy (without penetration I believe). There's no reason for her to check up on the other guys well-being. After messing, there's really no way she can just be "friends" with him while being in a relationship with the OP. It's just disrespectful. If she can't see that then she's not worth being with.

Tynkers, you and I would butt heads if you kept in contact with your ex and his family. Let the past go. You can be cordial when you see them but to KEEP IN TOUCH is a different ball game. I wouldn't be happy with you

If she's stupid enough to rack up an $800 phone bill, I think that's enough justification to get rid of her...

Play her close and watch her actions.
If it was me, I prob woulda did the same,
but got the pw to that FB and
nerd.gif
from a far.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

so this past weekend after coming back from winter break my girl's phone bill came up to $800.

her parents are haitian and got all mad talking about yada yada yada you in school for education and all that and she shouldn't have a boyfriend

then her older brother who gave her a ride back was basically all in her ear telling her the same thing, so i stop by her dorm when she came back, and i chilled with her for a minute and told her I was going to the gym

so i come back and hour and 30 mins laters or so, and she on her bed chilling and I sit down on the chair and i see a facebook convo with this other dude, who she "accidently" messed (no sex or head) with during orientation,

and i open it and at the bottom of the conversation it says "shes stopping by to say hi"

so i call her out on it and the first thing she says is I'm not messing with him, boo hoo and all that and she was picking up her french book from a friend who does live in the same building as ol boy does and all she did was stop by and say hi, they are just friends now and they dont even talk about what happened anymore

so I'm like why did you even hit him up tho? im your bf and your hitting him up to say hi? i honestly wanna go up to dude and ask him whats good with him and her without sounding like the dude in cam'ron "stop calling"

so how should I approach the dude? cause I can't be mad at him if my girl is a ho
Let him know what's up, man to man. If that dude ain't a %!$%+ he should tell you what's wrong. You right for not wanting to go after him though. by the way if you're in college the last thing you need to be worried about are chicks.

She smashed the homie. Honestly I would cut her off based on how suspect she answered the question. What the hell does accidently messing with someone mean? Think about that for a second.
laugh.gif
Common sense is staring you in the face and you don't see it. There is no need to confront dude unless he is your boy. Cut her off.....her family will be happy, you will be sad for a while but the you should be on to the next one. It's never appropriate to engage with someone who talks to someone they accidently messed with before. That's at the end of the day.

shes lying bro dump her i cant stand cheating h oes if she did it once she will do it again

Back
Top Bottom