So... Did my girl cheat on me?

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by yungmatt

I just skimmed through the OP's post... and yungmatt, Of course I don't believe everything my chick tells me.
laugh.gif

Don't listen to all these 'Mac's on NT.. If your relationship is on the line, and you want answers.. You need to talk to that dude that  she was messing around with.

I mean if you think its THAT big of a deal, why not ask dude about the situation? There's a possibility he might tell you what went down, if anything.

And
roll.gif
@ actually approaching a dude and asking are you boning my shorty??... I swear I dont care if Im married, my pride would never let me do some lame %!@$ like that (even though it would never be a thought).
Ok son, we get it.  This guy watched How To Be A Player one too many times.
eyes.gif

So you would lose a chick you've been in a long term relationship with, because of an assumption?

That's foolish as hell...
laugh.gif

Corny.. And Are you slow? The chick said she "accidently messed" with the dude?

What assumption are u talking about? If you approach a random dude about your girl your a lame. period.
If im piping your chick and you approch me im just gonna deny it anyway...

dont worry about dude its your girl that hit him up, he wasnt in the wrong she was

First off.....what does the $800 phone bill have to do with this....is she calling dude or calling haiti?

Second, cut her off. There are rules to this $**....she is breaking them and your hesitating on your end of the deal. Which is cutting her off OR cheating on her to really get revenge.

I just skimmed through the OP's post... and yungmatt, Of course I don't believe everything my chick tells me.
laugh.gif

Don't listen to all these 'Mac's on NT.. If your relationship is on the line, and you want answers.. You need to talk to that dude that  she was messing around with.

I mean if you think its THAT big of a deal, why not ask dude about the situation? There's a possibility he might tell you what went down, if anything.

And
roll.gif
@ actually approaching a dude and asking are you boning my shorty??... I swear I dont care if Im married, my pride would never let me do some lame %!@$ like that (even though it would never be a thought).
Ok son, we get it.  This guy watched How To Be A Player one too many times.
eyes.gif

So you would lose a chick you've been in a long term relationship with, because of an assumption?

That's foolish as hell...
laugh.gif

Corny.. And Are you slow? The chick said she "accidently messed" with the dude?

What assumption are u talking about? If you approach a random dude about your girl your a lame. period.
If im piping your chick and you approch me im just gonna deny it anyway...
I wasn't tryna be funny in the first place, homie
laugh.gif

She 'accidently' messed with the guy, do you know how long ago that was? This could have been several years ago.

The assumption of her cheating is what I'm talking about... Like isn't that what this whole post pertains to?
laugh.gif

If I was in this situation, the +%%+* would get approached, so if that makes me a lame, so be it... Me, personally, I wouldn't risk losing a chick over somethin she didn't even do... especially if love is involved. I'm far from a 'simp' so don't even try to pull that BS card.

And if a dude confronts you about messing with his chick, why lie?? That comes off as being soft, and scared
laugh.gif
.. Be a man and tell the dude straight up. Unless you are scared of getting ya teeth knocked down ya throat, I would understand why some of these lames would lie.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

fellas, if your girl let a man get at her,
and you hit up the man then you're playing backwards,
it happens to the best, you are not alone,
her booty and her breast are nothing you can own.
pimp.gif
 Trey summed it up perfectly....My ex's b/f was gettin at me cuz his girl was gettin at me...homie had it all wrong!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

DOn't say a WORD to him. He is a man. He has no allegiance to your relationship with that female. NEVER say anything to the other dude unless you are actually friends.

YOu did right by speaking to her about it. Maybe don't be so aggressive about it.

But did she question why you were "snooping" in her Facebook?

I see where you are coming from. It does seem fishy. But as a woman, she will make it out to be a harmless act

yup, got it right...

3 pages and no one asked for pics?

She 'accidently' messed with the guy, do you know how long ago that was? This could have been several years ago.
laugh.gif
If it was years ago why does son not know they are "friends" until now? And why is she inviting herself to his crib to say hi?

If I was in this situation, the +%%+* would get approached, so if that makes me a lame, so be it
It does, You are

I'm far from a 'simp' so don't even try to pull that BS card.
I dont know you personally, but Your sounding like one

And if a dude confronts you about messing with his chick, why lie?? That comes off as being soft, and scared
laugh.gif
.. Be a man and tell the dude straight up. Unless you are scared of getting ya teeth knocked down ya throat, I would understand why some of these lames would lie.
laugh.gif

If you have a side chick and your girl finds out there might be something going on and approaches the side chick would you want her to run her mouth to your girl?? My point exactly

laugh.gif
Your def a lame... On another note, You do know that there are lames in the world that dont understand real life and will murder a dude they think if %++%#* their girl without even know the full story.. Ive boned chicks that had boyfriends before. I knew some did and some I had no idea.. Like I said, your a lame if you would actually "knock someones teeth down their throat" for layin down with your chick. The dudes dont always know.

This yungmatt guy has mad insecurities
laugh.gif

Just look at the anger in his words.. We are on to name calling now.
laugh.gif

Did I touch a nerve,buddy? Have you had dreadful confrontations with some chick's boyfriend, because you potentially smashed his girl?
nerd.gif

You sound touched son, pause.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

angry1.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Cmon bruh..Angry? Why would I be angry? Im blessed. Your probably young and wouldnt REALLY approach me if I boned your girl anyway
laugh.gif

Dreadful confrontations dont exist with me... They cant

she got caught.
watch for signs of her becoming defensive & throwing the "why are you going through my facebook?" line.

Your probably young and wouldnt REALLY approach me if I boned your girl anyway
laugh.gif
This guy has a problem with me now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, talking out of his %%+ and whatnot.

Dreadful confrontations dont exist with me... They cant

We know, Terminator.

Who are you?
laugh.gif

This guy has a problem with me now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, talking out of his %%+ and whatnot.

And who are you talking to?  
roll.gif

I DO NOT have a problem with you.. This is the internet. Your safe
laugh.gif

Who are you?
laugh.gif
Who Am I ??!!?

I thought I was known all over NikeTalk and Twitter
embarassed.gif

I mean, my dream in life is to be well known on internet message boards
embarassed.gif
, and various online social communities.

I guess I failed
tired.gif
... I'm a nobody on the internet.
ohwell.gif
.. You win, sir... You win.

If it wasn't physical it's mental which is just as bad. Dead that now, esp before valentines day and she wants you to buy her gunk

Originally Posted by proper english

She says she didn't do anything...

If you don't trust her, why are you even with her?

/thread.
who the hell actually abides by that? 
grin.gif
People with healthy relationships...

Why would you question your own chick on everything she says or does? If you don't trust a B, you aren't ready for relationships, little guy.

Relationships are based on trust.
grin.gif
EVERY little thing she does is DIFFERENT. Questioning on something he saw with his own eyes is what this situation is about.

How is trust even a factor here? He SAW something. He QUESTIONED what he saw. Her answer to his question doesn't match up to what he saw.

Even if he DID trust her, I doubt he would believe what she answered his question with. WHY? Because he practically saw substantial evidence.

LOL @ GOing to talk to the other dude. Why.......

Well first of all, you are already an idiot for staying with a girl after she has already played you once. What you have to realize is, you cant change anyone. If your girl is fooling around on you, then thats who she is at this point in her life. You can only do your part, and if she cant do hers then its simple, let her go.

Back
Top Bottom