So, does anyone want to help me find this #$%&*#?____Vol- Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

phatballa23

Banned
 So NT, I just got scammed off $200 dollars via a craigslist meet-up. I met with the guy and he showed me the item (shoes), but they turned out to be fake, so just when I told him they were fake, he snatched the money off my hand and ran. It was at a Kmart parking lot, and I couldn't find where he ran since he probably hid behind cars (it's crowded since there's a #$%^&*# carnival there). Then I finally saw him in a car, I ran there and hit his car window with a hammer (which I carry to every meet up just in case). Then he started the engine real fast and drove away.

I'm @#$%&* PISSED right now!
mad.gif
smh.gif

His name is Jon Kim and he lives around the Arlington,VA area, he's Korean and has an ugly #$& face filled with pimples. Is there any way I can find his address? because I'm trying to head to his house as soon as possible to get back my $200 and $&#* his #$% up. I also got his real cell # if that helps. PM me if you need the number to try and find his address.

Thanks NT.

What were the fake kicks, Damn man, forget a hammer, bring a knife or something its more concealed. I had a similar situation where i got fake Tiff SB's, but that dude got away. Police aren't gonna do %$+%. Pm me his cell n let me holla at him.

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

. Then I finally saw him in a car, I ran there and hit his car window with a hammer (which I carry to every meet up just in case).

eek.gif

Did the window break when you hit it with the hammer?

If so I would try my luck with the repair shops around the way. I don't know how you didn't immediately start running after him after he snatched the money...how did he have time to hide behind a car and all that?

ima start carrying a hammer with me all the time now. but damn, all this happened even if you meet someone in public. hope u get him OP

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

. Then I finally saw him in a car, I ran there and hit his car window with a hammer (which I carry to every meet up just in case).

eek.gif
dude goes hardbody on some paranoid drug deal type %+@

Word of advice. Whenever you go to meet someone off of Craigslist, make sure you take one of your boys with you man. Just for safety reasons.

Then I finally saw him in a car, I ran there and hit his car window with a hammer (which I carry to every meet up just in case).
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
you didn't get the plate #?
he's Korean and has an ugly #$& face filled with pimples.
NOO!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how did I miss that lmaooo

I can't tell you the site off the top of my head, but I'll update when I get on my laptop and give you the link. The site gives you people's personal info (for free) and I'm 90% sure he'll be on there. Also, are you sure that's his real name?

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Did the window break when you hit it with the hammer?

If so I would try my luck with the repair shops around the way. I don't know how you didn't immediately start running after him after he snatched the money...how did he have time to hide behind a car and all that?
Nah, I think it only cracked only a little because I used a small hammer. But dude was like "Oh $%^*" and pulled out right away. I tried another hit but the hammer is so damn weak.

I would try the repair shops but he doesn't live in my town, I think he lives like 20 minutes away in a different city (Arlington,VA)
It took me by surprise when he snatched the money, and he ran as fast as he could to his car which I didn't know where he parked it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Word of advice. Whenever you go to meet someone off of Craigslist, make sure you take one of your boys with you man. Just for safety reasons.
Hit me up next time, I got chu

grin.gif

i dont see how you didn't chase him down
laugh.gif

if i found him in a car, id break that window AND jump in

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

eek.gif
dude goes hardbody on some paranoid drug deal type %+@
It's not a big hammer, just a small one lol. And kicks I deal with are worth more than drugs lol.

heartofthacity wrote:

you didn't get the plate #?

Nah, I didn't even know where his car was parked, and he drove off pretty fast.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Hey dude 200 bucks should be nothing to you if you rock tees twice then use it to clean sneakers.
But I get the tees for free.

Originally Posted by RAWse

Hit me up next time, I got chu

grin.gif
Aight.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

if i found him in a car, id break that window AND jump in
If only I had a better and bigger hammer with me. And I didn't have enough time to hit it since he drove off so fast.

Anyone come up with an address yet?

Again, PM me for the cell phone # if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom