So I felt spontaneous....

Waddup NT.So basically my bday is this up coming week and I wanted to do somthing spontaneous and new since I haven't before on my bday. Long story short, I decided to hop a stand by flight to NYC. This is my first time here and I'm alone. I'm from Atlanta staying at NYU with a friend I know from back home. I leave tomorrow night. My only question really is, what should I do while I'm here? I'm open to all suggestions

you ever been there before? i spent like a full day walkin in manhattan when i went.

Untitled-1.jpg

OP, you posted all types of irrelevant information but you failed to tell us your age.
That's the deal breaker here bro.

It's the difference between going to Supreme and looking at hats, or stumbling out drunk from the bar a block from supreme with a bad white girl by your side.

Too much to take in for one night. Hit up one of thousands of bars/clubs later on tonight and hope you get lucky. Did your "friend" not suggest a thing?

Yo eff ecks! You remember me haha? I made the post about where all the GSU heads at? Dude when we gonna kick it b?

Get a pork bun downtown.  Try steamed and baked if you've never had them before.  They're cheap and delicious.
images

Originally Posted by PaulBaeKR

Yo eff ecks! You remember me haha? I made the post about where all the GSU heads at? Dude when we gonna kick it b?

Your avy was very fitting to this reply.

Originally Posted by PaulBaeKR

Haha dude I remember. That was the day in the library. Imma be back tomorrow. PM me

Come on NYCers... dude is asking what to do in NYC and your best suggestion is to hit up street food stands?

Back
Top Bottom