SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Some of you guys sound like you have the worst quality of life. Getting mad about tipping a person who is in direct control of how you look and only tipping $2 for a hair cut for you and your kid (5% tip) which from the sounds of it is a lot of money for you. If I was that barber I "wouldn't have time to fit you in". But from the sounds of it y'all are at supercuts anyway so they don't get a choice in the matter. I feel sorry for you guys honestly. I don't even have cheap friends, I have literally stopped associating with people for being cheap especially if its a place I frequent.
no one ever said its a lot of money
but its my money
and ill do what i want with it
without being guilt tripped by anybody

90877AE9-3588-4344-B5B5-CA3CDBA89903.jpeg

I went to a barber for the first time in 15 years last week, I've been cutting my own hair since then. I had a special event that i had to get right for. He charges 30 and it took me a good still to decide if i wanted to pay.

I went in with exactly 30 dollars in cash. Dude did an amazing job, (i almost felt like 30 wasn't enough) if i were to ever go back, I'd definitely shoot him at least 5 extra, and i never used to tip my barber back in the day, granted, i was in high school then.

$2 tip for a haircut?! lawd...u bout to get zeeked next time. do you go to different locations every haircut?

maxresdefault.jpg

Celebrating not tipping servers? You've got kids? Thats a hell of an example to set dude.
who celebrating
folks say they dont tip
then everyone else gets all in arms about it
so again whose celebrating
u just a lame
who acting holier than though cause u tip
thats lame

You made an entire thread on the internet about how you don't tip. So again you sound like the one celebrating.
no i made a thread on how i got banned from a restaurant cause i didnt tip by a waiter
and the manager overruled them
thats what the thread was about
since i know u lack reading comprehension skills
and didnt read
i wont be replying to u anymore

no i made a thread on how i got banned from a restaurant cause i didnt tip by a waiter
and the manager overruled them
thats what the thread was about
since i know u lack reading comprehension skills
and didnt read
i wont be replying to u anymore

HAHA my feelings are so hurt. The irony of a guy talking S**T about my "reading comprehension skills" while his post are riddled with typos, broken sentences and errors is rich. I would be forever grateful if you stopped replying to me.

Nothing wrong if you don't tip but at the end of the day are you taking your money with you to the grave? What's a few dollars every time you go out to eat for someone doing their job, especially if they are good at it. Are you really going to regret giving a server a few bucks to take care of you? Some people really are petty :lol:

I mean, I am sure he doesn't discuss tipping with kids, so I am not sure how NOT tipping is, "Setting a bad example for his kids."

They aren't looking at the check.

They have no way of knowing their father doesn't tip.

Yall are reaching with THAT one.

It's so wild how foreigners who come to the States won't tip because they just are not accustomed to doing so back home. It's 'frowned up' as far as I'm concerned.

I tip, but the $ I leave is definitely dependent on the service I am provided. That goes for eating out, delivery, barber (which I've already said is a steady $3-5 a visit) and mechanic; that's if it's not the owner of the shop doing the work.

It's so wild how foreigners who come to the States won't tip because they just are not accustomed to doing so back home. It's 'frowned up' as far as I'm concerned.

I tip, but the $ I leave is definitely dependent on the service I am provided. That goes for eating out, delivery, barber (which I've already said is a steady $3-5 a visit) and mechanic; that's if it's not the owner of the shop doing the work.
Nah, they have a low moral compass.

They have no class or compassion clearly. If you know, you know

Back
Top Bottom