SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Some of you guys sound like you have the worst quality of life. Getting mad about tipping a person who is in direct control of how you look and only tipping $2 for a hair cut for you and your kid (5% tip) which from the sounds of it is a lot of money for you. If I was that barber I "wouldn't have time to fit you in". But from the sounds of it y'all are at supercuts anyway so they don't get a choice in the matter. I feel sorry for you guys honestly. I don't even have cheap friends, I have literally stopped associating with people for being cheap especially if its a place I frequent.

E20994C8-8CBC-4BE0-99A6-719E93B937C6.gif

I did the math fellas.....$2 dollars for his barber..

$2 tip for an adult and kid's cut :sick:

I go to my barber's crib once a month. Give $25 for the cut, $25 on top for a tip.

Some of you guys sound like you have the worst quality of life. Getting mad about tipping a person who is in direct control of how you look and only tipping $2 for a hair cut for you and your kid (5% tip) which from the sounds of it is a lot of money for you. If I was that barber I "wouldn't have time to fit you in". But from the sounds of it y'all are at supercuts anyway so they don't get a choice in the matter. I feel sorry for you guys honestly. I don't even have cheap friends, I have literally stopped associating with people for being cheap especially if its a place I frequent.

I wouldn't say it's a quality of life issue. I don't know nawghty from a hole in the wall but I've seen posts of his noting $200+ dinners. No tip left. I personally could never do that, but to each their own.

$2 tip for an adult and kid's cut :sick:

I go to my barber's crib once a month. Give $25 for the cut, $25 on top for a tip.

$25 tip? In his own house? Nah. Can't justify that one :lol:. For years I've been tipping $5 flat when I get my hair cut & beard trimmed. $3 if it's just a beard lineup that day.

To stop associating with people for being cheap sounds like you're a little sadity

Whats your point? Being frugal is great nothing wrong with that but being cheap is unacceptable regardless of circumstance. Considering my friends and I have all worked in the service industry they should know better.

Whats your point? Being frugal is great nothing wrong with that but being cheap is unacceptable regardless of circumstance. Considering my friends and I have all worked in the service industry they should know better.
Difference between those 2 synonyms?

I wouldn't say it's a quality of life issue. I don't know nawghty from a hole in the wall but I've seen posts of his noting $200+ dinners. No tip left. I personally could never do that, but to each their own.

Even feeling the need to post a picture of a dinner receipt with $0 written in the tip section says far more about that person than words ever could.

To have the desire to tip a person has some combination of graciousness, class and compassion. Some people don't have those, whether it's innate or something happened in their life for them to be such a miser/cynic.

$25 tip? In his own house? Nah. Can't justify that one :lol:. For years I've been tipping $5 flat when I get my hair cut & beard trimmed. $3 if it's just a beard lineup that day.

I get a cut, lineup, shave/straight blade and he's flexible enough to let me come to his space on short notice so I think $25 tip is fair.

There's a difference between frugal and cheap.
One is saving money is a savvy way. The other is doing ridiculous things to avoid spending money. All subjective of course but if you know, you know.

To have the desire to tip a person has some combination of graciousness, class and compassion. Some people don't have those, whether it's innate or something happened in their life for them to be such a miser/cynic.
Class? Compassion? :lol:

People out here thinking they donating to charity by tipping. :lol:

Tipping is not a sign of class or compassion. It's not a sign of anything. It's a custom the high majority follow just because

Class? Compassion :lol:

People out here thinking they donating to charity by tipping. :lol:

Tipping is not a sign of class or compassion. It's not a sign of anything. It's a custom the high majority follow just because
Bingo.

People are fooling themselves with that high moral code.

But that has been said numerous times

Difference between those 2 synonyms?

How I see it

Frugal would mean I am NOT going out to eat so I can save money for ______. This is a plan its designed in a way.

Cheap means you don't tip because you think by not tipping you are saving so much money. Which in reality is most likely not the case but I'm sure to these clowns that 15% is the difference in maintaining their lavish lifestyle of Jordans and Ralph Lauren polos.

Just my opinion.

How I see it

Frugal would mean I am NOT going out to eat so I can save money for ______. This is a plan its designed in a way.

Cheap means you don't tip because you think by not tipping you are saving so much money. Which in reality is most likely not the case but I'm sure to these clowns that 15% is the difference in maintaining their lavish lifestyle of Jordans and Ralph Lauren polos.

Just my opinion.
Opinions on words that have actual Webster definitions?

Opinions on words that have actual Webster definitions?

Frugal
The quality or state of being frugal: careful management of material resources and especially money : thrift

Cheap
Of inferior quality or worth : Tawdry, sleazy cheap workmanship b: Stingy My uncle was too cheap to pay for dinner.

Straight from Webster buttercup. I copied and pasted this just for you so now you know. Pay close attention to the bold and underlined parts

Back
Top Bottom