SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

I never understood the logic of paying waiters less than minimum wage and expecting patrons to pay tips. Topic has been beaten worse than a dead horse. Don't salespeople at Wireless stores make less than minimum wage and rely on commission?

I could.

I know I wouldnt lose either :lol:
How sway?
03808584-916E-400C-8FA3-15217956D416.gif

Last edited:
I never understood the logic of paying waiters less than minimum wage and expecting patrons to pay tips. Topic has been beaten worse than a dead horse. Don't salespeople at Wireless stores make less than minimum wage and rely on commission?
I worked as a at&t wireless rep in my college years, I did get higher than minimum wage and was commission based with a weekly bonus if i won the sales goal weekly competition. I was making bread!!!

I worked as a at&t wireless rep in my college years, I did get higher than minimum wage and was commission based with a weekly bonus if i won the sales goal weekly competition. I was making bread!!!
Oh really. Then what other professions pay less than minimum wage and rely on tips?

Found $100 bill in front of the taco stand that’s luck...$5 nothing every other day lol

Latinos carry their whole check cash on them at all times lol

Back
Top Bottom