SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

I believe it does matter, and the answer is clearly no. In my opinion, everyone should have to serve tables for some period of time. It's in poor taste to go sit down, take up table & time and then not tip strictly because you don't want to. I've noticed people like this find fault in everything a server does. If you don't want to tip, just get takeout. I don't see why that's such a problem.
:lol: That is one hell of a "everyone should have done" type of things.

You sure you're clean enough to be talking like this? :lol:

They should form a union but they like to rely on tips.

they’d take both imo, they take the job because they want the tips. They don’t want to make a flat ____ an hour but a lot have to buy their own benefits since most places here don’t provide them.

A lot of restaurants would disappear if they had to pay their staff a living wage and benefits. Some are moving to a “living wage fee” and charging you 15-20% and then not accepting tips and passing that on to their wages and benefits. :lol: idk the whole system is weird.

The topic is funny, I tip 20% for take out and all they're doing is bagging it and bringing it to my car,, because I know they're probably suffering from less business with the pandemic.

which is why people have been tipping me a lot.

a lot of places are closed up for now and a ton have closed up for good. People are just stoked they can get some food and a couple beers delivered to their car.

I hope that small bowl above the burger has diamonds in it if that was part of a $100+ setup with that tiny *** burger.
A lot of restaurants would disappear if they had to pay their staff a living wage and benefits. Some are moving to a “living wage fee” and charging you 15-20% and then not accepting tips and passing that on to their wages and benefits. :lol: idk the whole system is weird.
minimum wage is $7.25. Maybe they shouldn't be in business or as most of us would prefer, just raise their prices to account for all of their overhead to include employee wages like every other business does. Everybody uses that Square P.O.S iPad looking **** now and when they turn it back to you 20% tip is automatically selected then you change the slider to less and turn it back to them you always see them look back up at you in disappointment. Like I'm going to tip you 20% when I drove here. Although during 'Rona, I've been tipping places more that are following safety guidelines and doing the right thing. This Barrio's Mexican place won't even hand you the food, they put it in your back seat.

I believe it does matter, and the answer is clearly no. In my opinion, everyone should have to serve tables for some period of time. It's in poor taste to go sit down, take up table & time and then not tip strictly because you don't want to. I've noticed people like this find fault in everything a server does. If you don't want to tip, just get takeout. I don't see why that's such a problem.
U don’t know what ur talking about
I’ve waited tables before
Had 2 jobs at the time
I ain’t care or rely on tips
I wasn’t sitting their crying about it
And to be completely real
We didn’t even allow tips
Bunch of cry babies
I ain’t gotta tip if I don’t want to
And y’all ain’t bout to guilt trip me into it
Bunch of dudes who still think Jordan’s are a priority
Tryna tell me what to do with my money :lol:

Servers should pull themselves up by their bootstraps and get better jobs.
They should form a union
they’d take both imo, they take the job because they want the tips. They don’t want to make a flat ____ an hour but a lot have to buy their own benefits since most places here don’t provide them.

I'd be perfectly fine with this or restaurants raising prices across the board.

A lot of spots are gonna have to reevaluate themselves after this shutdown.

Last edited:
Nawghty and Zik might just be ahead of the curve. Before covid, I was hearing and reading about more and more people saying **** tipping.:lol:
Tip or don't it's whatever. I tip %20 and sometimes a bit more depending on the service and the places I frequent usually hook me up with either free drinks or food, so I feel like I get a little something back.

Nawghty and Zik might just be ahead of the curve. Before covid, I was hearing and reading about more and more people saying **** tipping.:lol:
Tip or don't it's whatever. I tip %20 and sometimes a bit more depending on the service and the places I frequent usually hook me up with either free drinks or food, so I feel like I get a little something back.

But it isn't "free" they are doing it because you look out for them.

Nope waves still spinning
Beard still full
You know the rules, n. Pics or you’re lying. I put 30$ your hairline Lebron-like.

clowns on here straight cheesebread. Willing to pay ridiculous RESALE prices for a pair of Jordans that cost $10 to make but refuse to tip 10-20$ for good food? Yall some herbs living backwards. Grown *** men with nasty ethics. S**t shameful, word up.

Last edited:
But it isn't "free" they are doing it because you look out for them.
It's free to me. I got something I didn't pay for.
You can argue that I paid for it by tipping in the past but I disagree. I order something got good food and service, so I pay for that and a tip. Transaction over.
I go in the next time and order food to go and get a free beverage as I wait. In my book the beverage is free because I didn't order it. It's whatever though. Just how I operate.
And they are essentially stealing
If they give it to U for free
Not necessarily. Some restaurants give bartenders a few free comps a shift. For all I know they could have used one of their comps on me. They server hundreds or thousands of people a shift and they use a comp on me. I can appreciate that.

You can argue that I paid for it by tipping in the past but I disagree. I order something got good food and service, so I pay for that and a tip. Transaction over.
I go in the next time and order food to go and get a free beverage as I wait. In my book the beverage is free because I didn't order it. It's whatever though. Just how I operate.

Not necessarily. Some restaurants give bartenders a few free comps a shift. For all I know they could have used one of their comps on me. They server hundreds or thousands of people a shift and they use a comp on me. I can appreciate that.

fam, the comp is for everybody. Common practice for most bars. You’re not that special (goal is to make you feel special, though.)

You showing up multiple times and being a somewhat regular patron is a form of payment.

THem giving you stuff is to get you coming back.

But I think we both understand what eachother are saying in concept.

Back
Top Bottom