SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

yeah but its a job
just cause u aint get a tip
u gonna do something to someones food???

Nope but at my place we’ll go around describing the family that didn’t tip so in the future we can focus on other tables instead

Simple and very effective

Matter fact this one time a family that I recognized who doesn’t tip came in and satin my section when I had like 8 other tables

Gave them poor service so I can secure great tips from my other guests and the mother had the nerve to say “oh we didn’t think you’d ever get back to us”

In my head I’m like yea ***** I know :lol:

Whether y’all like it or not if you frequent places and do not tip you’re rolling the dice on them rubbing their nutsack or spitting on your food. A few bucks for piece of mind is worth it to me. If I felt I don’t wanna tip I won’t and probably not return to said establishment

hmmm so people aren't really
tipping for the service
but for a peace of mind
sounds like blackmail
if u ask me

But again, the stars kinda have to align for you to go back and have the same set of waiters serving you. SO you could go back, sit in a different section, go during a different time of the people that previously served you.

I think the, "Rub Nuts on Shrimp the next time you come" angle isn't as COMMON as Tip-Defenders make it out to be.

Nope but at my place we’ll go around describing the family that didn’t tip so in the future we can focus on other tables instead

Simple and very effective

Matter fact this one time a family that I recognized who doesn’t tip came in and satin my section when I had like 8 other tables

Gave them poor service so I can secure great tips from my other guests and the mother had the nerve to say “oh we didn’t think you’d ever get back to us”

In my head I’m like yea ***** I know :lol:
this type of thinking
as well as folks feeling justified in doing it
is another reason i will never tip

People tip for 2 reasons.

1. Social conditioning
2. TO protect their products

Nobody is tipping out of the goodness of their heart and when people make it out to be a MORALITY issue, it gets to become a disingenuous conversation.

Just be real about why you tip.

hmmm so people aren't really
tipping for the service
but for a peace of mind
sounds like blackmail
if u ask me
They’re handling the food im digesting and that’s the system in place, it is what it is. If $3 will keep a guys culo juice out of my French fries so be it :lol:

1. Social conditioning

Nobody is tipping out of the goodness of their heart and when people make it out to be a MORALITY issue, it gets to become a disingenuous conversation.

I wouldn’t say nobody, but accurate for the most part. There’s people giving diesel tips now for delivery during this pandemic

I remember when I was young and didn't tip the waitress at Friday's.

She ran in front of the door to block the exit and started yelling at me in front of my date . After she ice grilled me and stopped talking , I gave her a wrinkled up 4 dollars . She gave me a dirty look and went about her business.
You didn't tip on a date? You really must not have wanted to see her again :lol:

I believe it does matter, and the answer is clearly no. In my opinion, everyone should have to serve tables for some period of time. It's in poor taste to go sit down, take up table & time and then not tip strictly because you don't want to. I've noticed people like this find fault in everything a server does. If you don't want to tip, just get takeout. I don't see why that's such a problem.

This is such a terrible take; the reasoning behind it is actually worse.

this type of thinking
as well as folks feeling justified in doing it
is another reason i will never tip

What type of thinking? Bro if you don’t tip we don’t give af about you or your family, we will not offer refills, desserts, coffee/tea.....who you think you are coming in wit ya kids and not tipping me after I served them? Just get tf and make way for people who need to make money

For every non tipper we will get a table that tips genuinely anyways

Family? :rofl:

You picking up your own meal or you can tip.

Separate bills and all that.
You acting like you won’t be constantly getting up to check to see if your food ready. The wait staff aint psychic. You getting up multiple times. You might as well stand up until your food ready :rofl: .........................or just tip %20 and converse with your date while seated instead of looking goofy looking at tickets you can’t read because the Mexicans in the back write in Spanish :smh

What type of thinking? Bro if you don’t tip we don’t give af about you or your family, we will not offer refills, desserts, coffee/tea.....who you think you are coming in wit ya kids and not tipping me after I served them? Just get tf and make way for people who need to make money

Again, you won't know if someome tips until AFTER the meal is completed.

So in theory, yall SHOULD be treating all customers as if you will be tipped handsomely.

So in theory, yall SHOULD be treating all customers as if you will be tipped handsomely.

You didn’t read all my posts through

I said I’ve had a family come in before that I know doesn’t tip...

And how are you telling me the do’s and dont? You in the industry too????

If you’re in the business long enough you probably have a knack for knowing who will and won’t tip. Won’t be correct 100% of the time but for the most part will be accurate. Just like in reselling, based on how someone even talks or texts I can tell with accuracy whether they are bs window shopping or actually tryna cop my item

the exact type of thinking ur displaying here
who u think u are not doing
whats expected of YOUR job
just cause i aint giving u extra money
dudes expose themselves everyday
ur a lame for even posting what u posted
and thinking ur justified in it

AYO OP HOW YOU GONNA EXPLAIN THE RESTAURANT BANISHMENT TO A GIRL THAT WANT TO GO TO THAT VERY RESTAURANT? YOU CAN’T JUST WALK IN WITH A N95 FACE MASK, JUAN MANUEL CAN STILL PINPOINT YOUR DISTINCT HAIRLINE.

I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU NOT TELLING HER THEY BANNED YOU CAUSE YOU COULDNT SACRIFICE SMALL MONEY CAUSE IT GOES AGAINST YOUR CODE OF ETHICS. #YOUNOTSMASHIN, word up

the exact type of thinking ur displaying here
who u think u are not doing
whats expected of YOUR job
just cause i aint giving u extra money
dudes expose themselves everyday
ur a lame for even posting what u posted
and thinking ur justified in it

A lame because I’m telling the harsh truth?

I’M IN THE INDUSTRY BRO

If anything I’m helping YOU out for giving you a heads up about not tipping

Do you even tell waiters beforehand that you not tipping? :lol:

1. Social conditioning

why does the reason matter, though? Point 2 is IMPERATIVE. Peace of mind is comforting and should be valued. No? You dont utilize ASSURANCE , my g? not even INSURANCE?

Last edited:
the industry???
:lol:
bruh u bring drinks and food to the table
stop it
lemme stop
cause i aint even tryna insult ur job
or folks who are waiters
but yeah YOU are a lame

Na this comment was actually lame because AGAIN I’m literally giving you a heads up :rofl:

A lame because I’m telling the harsh truth?

I’M IN THE INDUSTRY BRO

If anything I’m helping YOU out for giving you a heads up about not tipping

Do you even tell waiters beforehand that you not tipping? :lol:
We live in a new world. You giving the inside scoop and son mad at you for it. He’s applying the ol “ what I don’t know won’t hurt me” philosophy....fam, if shes cheating, shes cheating. Shes still cheating whether you know or not. :smh: Son the type to pretend shorty faithful. OP has a lot of DEPROGRAMMING to do. Hit my DM, Hare. Im going to make you an Alpha again.I used to look up to you. Who did this to you?

Back
Top Bottom