SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

When I played GTA IV and got to the part where you moved to Bohan (BX), I looked at how awful the place looked and all the trash in the street and commended Rockstar for doing such a great job of recreating the real thing

Never been but just wondering... Is the Bronx like your average dusty grimey hood city that's 10 years behind on the times and you might get stabbed for your Kia? Like just garbage piled everywhere because no rich people go there so they don't bother cleaning it up?

Also can you buy crack pipes at the gas station next to the hookah and Air Force ones?

Nah bro...is hard to say, it isn't because is the dirtiest....just the general feeling you get, if you know NY, you know the Bronx is just the rectum of the city.

I think I know what you mean. Just a different culture and breed of folks that you only find in the Bronx.

I like how people feel they only have to tip when service was exceptional. If someone brings you food and isn't rude you tip them. Period. If the service sucked you speak to a manager and explain why you're not tipping. You might even pay a little less than expected. That's it. End of discussion

Last edited:
I like how people feel they only have to tip when service was exceptional. If someone brings you food and isn't rude you tip them. Period. If the service sucked you speak to a manager and explain why you're not tipping. You might even pay a little less than expected. That's it. End of discussion

Uh, NO. You DO NOT have to tip for regular service. Where dey do that dumb %$#% at?

FOH.

LMAO!!!!! Dude said end of discussion like he just proved something or stated facts. FOH.

LMAO!!!!! Dude said end of discussion like he just proved something or stated facts. FOH.
Over 2000 posts in here and this ***** shows up late to the party and thinks his word means **** 
roll.gif

Awful post to avy and SN correlation :smh:

View media item 2000641

Last edited:
Thought op got banned for not tipping on a carry out.. But on another note.. Anyone tip in rolls of coins

This is like one of those bleeding heart liberal type well meaning things that are actually offensive. Sound all high and mighty that you must tip, but at the same token insult them with a low amount, get them reprimanded, possibly fired, maybe have the discount portion of the meal extracted from their wage etc, all while being embarassed in front of the restaurant audience. Good show.

While I agree with some of what you posted, there are inherently cheap people here, that do not know anything else.

We can get into class, education, maturity, experience, but in the end:

This is how they were raised, you will not fix or change that, ever.

As LeBron James says:

"I get to leave here and go back to my life and you have to go back to yours"

Last edited:
I barely tip, oh well. No one forced you to work for $5/hr and commission. Why am I helping you pay your bills if the while point of a job is to pay your bills. If I'm cheap for not tipping, they're stupid for not picking a better career.

Never been but just wondering... Is the Bronx like your average dusty grimey hood city that's 10 years behind on the times and you might get stabbed for your Kia? Like just garbage piled everywhere because no rich people go there so they don't bother cleaning it up?

Also can you buy crack pipes at the gas station next to the hookah and Air Force ones?
No. Manhattan is dirtier.

Bronx just gets the short end of the stick. Presidents always steal the money. Pimp the city. Etc. Hence the "New Bronx" campaign Diaz is doing to gentrify the city. But he wouldn't improve the Bronx before White flight.

I love the Bronx.

HP & Soundview ^^^.

Queens is trash and gentrified.
Brooklyn is trash and super gentrified.
It's cool if you want to spend $20 on Burgers and fries?

Staten Island...cmon
Manhattan is filth.

Last edited:
While I agree with some of what you posted, there are inherently cheap people here, that do not know anything else.

We can get into class, education, maturity, experience, but in the end:
This is how they were raised, you will not fix or change that, ever.

As LeBron James says:

"I get to leave here and go back to my life and you have to go back to yours"
As LeBron James does:

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2011/08/lebron_james_is_no_4_on_nbc_sp.html

I tip on the service the person provides. I'll leave crappy service a $1. I got a few friends, one will force-ably leave a generous tip, like complain how much he tipped afterwards. Another who will pay exact, ask for separate checks an even make the comment that tip isn't customary in front of people.

Back
Top Bottom