So i got dirt on my Air Max 90 infared's. How do I clean them?

Nice outcome on your DMP XI's...
pimp.gif

Ive been washing my shoes for over 15 years and just from my experiences the information provided in the forum is pretty correct.
Ive washed my leather AM90's, Mesh AM90' Structures, Stabs, Jordans, Cross Trainers, you name it its been in the wash. All come up looking fresh andnew.

Use the Pillow, use stain remover on mesh prior to washing, air dry indoors etc etc, but most importantly dont use extremely hot water, use a cold wash, as Ifound out the glue can sometimes "melt" and your shoes midsole can come off the shoe or begin to.

For leather use something like jiff to scrub them before hand, you may not even need to throw them in the wash, just rinse with hot water. Remember scratcheson white leather will show up after the wash, you will need to use white shoe polish.

If your scared of chucking them in, then dont throw them in, most new shoes will be ok, older midsoles (OG's) may crumble when they dry out as the materialacts like a sponge, so imagine a dry sponge but worse.

The examples shown are great and you can wash your shoes, dont be afraid.

Just washed my Air Max 95's Neon Orange's and they look brand new! I wish I had a digi cam to show you all pics.
frown.gif

I also threw in my black/white terra humara's as well.

Back
Top Bottom