So I got fired for no reason........

Join the club
smh.gif

You got fired from McDonalds...

I dont know whether to laugh or feel bad for you.

laugh.gif
tired.gif

Take this as an opportunity to find a better job. No matter how bad the economy is, UPS is hiring.

-...lot of BS spoken in that video
smh.gif

-my dude (no aYYyyoooo) been at McDonald's for 4.5 years
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

at least you didn't get fired for "allegedly racing" during a delivery job like i did. i asked them what made them think i was racing and theysaid "cuz its you". i told them they couldn't prove #*@%, so they fired me for "endangering" myself. still makes no sense.

Alright so i decided to wear my batman suit and start doing some crazy %++* like making mcflurries and throwing it at ppl and jacking a headset so i can messwith there drive thru and start stealing sauce. ima try to get someone to film it and put it on youtube. My mcdonalds is effed up like giving dropped on thefloor egg muffins to customers or wiping away expiration dates on expired apple dippers and selling them. They deserve the stuff ima do

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Once a week at McDonalds?

Son you must have been getting like 20 bucks/week after taxes.

That's what I was thinkin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The structure of this paragraph bothers me.[/color]

Why would you want to be fired though? I know you don't have another job lined up.
you aint the only one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The structure of this paragraph bothers me.
[/color]

Why would you want to be fired though? I know you don't have another job lined up.
you aint the only one
laugh.gif

Word, that was probably the most horrific sentence structure in the history of structured sentences. Goodness!!

it's idiots like you that always give me ranch on my damn snack wraps when I say f-ing honey mustard

Originally Posted by OHBABY

What should I do? Sue? Steal Big mac sauce? Suggestions?
sick.gif

Steal me some BBQ sauce
tired.gif
, they be sheisty with that stuff....

Aha the cooks do that not cashiers buddy, i ask wut sauce u want and u sound brittle over sauce. O well glad i dont have to say hi can i help u or for here orto go lol

Mac sauce tartar sauce 15$ shipped ds condition. Bag of filets or chicken selects 20$

Back
Top Bottom