So I got scammed... I need NT DETECTIVES on this one! WE GOT EM!!!!! PG 8

Yo.

So im on I$$ tryna sale my XI/XII package tryna get some extra cash for my move to Miami. & this dude hits me up wanting to trade his Space Jams for my XI. So im like cool whatever. Dude got the same feedback as me (25) & I was previously trading the kicks to another dude so he was all shook and wanted me to ship 1st... So i do.

Everything is cool. He tells me he got the shoes and even talked about how much tape i put on the box... a few days later dude post that the kicks were fake...

So im like NO WAY and i do a quick legit check on em... 100% legit.

Dude hasnt replied to any of my messges or anything.

I got his real name (Rodney Easton) I found him on facebook. Verified it was him cuz he was talking about Ft Lauderdale in one of his post. I also got his address for anybody who is willing to help me out that lives in the area. I really want my kicks back... or the Space Jams...

Any help would be appreciated!

Here is the agreement/link with kicks:
http://www.!%*!$#+*%@%+*.com/forums/agreement-between-oofreshprinceoo-cakedout23-t1021221.html

So i got some info on the guy:

that address is in the suburbs of Broward County probably 25 minutes North from Miami.  The area is no where near hood.  The owners come up as Theodore Schultz.  Other people that should live there are Karen Schultz and Tempestt Schultz.  House number is listed as (954) 880-0303.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]His Phone number is: 954-646-4032[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Address:[/font]

[/font]

Rodney Easton
6784 sw 195th ave. 
Pembroke pines, Fl 33332

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He also used this name:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Carlos Rodrigez[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Doubt you gonna get help
laugh.gif

Import whats good with some spades and get Dro up in here also

There's always cats out there trying to come up at another man's expense

Other site or not...
Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Yo.Soim on I$$ tryna sale my XI/XII package tryna get some extra cash for mymove to Miami. & this dude hits me up wanting to trade his SpaceJams for my XI. So im like cool whatever.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 954-646-4032

no joke, it is

called he didnt answer...... but you should have known not to ship 1st.......NT lets blow his phone up w/ some bogus sj offers & screw him like he did OP

Should've done the sneaker exchange program or whatever that they have where you both ship to a mod and a mod LC them and then send them to you

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 954-646-4032

no joke, it is

called he didnt answer...... but you should have known not to ship 1st.......NT lets blow his phone up w/ some bogus sj offers & screw him like he did OP

Yea i called and he answered... said it was the wrong number when i asked for Rodney

You didn't think from the beginning it was a little fishy? CDP XIs for spacejams straight up? Reallly?

Originally Posted by YuraS718

You didn't think from the beginning it was a little fishy? CDP XIs for spacejams straight up? Reallly?
I agree with this. If it sounds too good to be true , it is

Back
Top Bottom