So I got scammed... I need NT DETECTIVES on this one! WE GOT EM!!!!! PG 8

Seriously, what seller in their right mind agrees to a trade offer AND agrees to ship first?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by digital022

Seriously, what seller in their right mind agrees to a trade offer AND agrees to ship first?
eyes.gif

This is how it all happened. I was in contact with a guy who wanted to trade his MacBook Pro for My CDP XI + Cash. But the cash was gonna be lower if I had space Jams cuz those are the kicks he really wanted. So then this dude hit me up saying he'd trade i check out his feedback and his listing and he has posted all the kicks he wanted to trade for... He had CDP XI and some other kicks. So i hit up the dude with the Macbook n i was like yo will you knock off $ and he was like yea.So i sent the dude MY personal DS space jams and was gonna replace them with the space jams from the trade that went south. He was tripping out cuz i had already made an agreement with dude and kept saying id scam him...So i was like !!+$ it ill ship 1st im legit... smh at me tryna be a good seller...

U should of just send 1 shoe until u received his shoe. Then once u received his shoe, send the other shoe.

Just to be in the safe side. Like everyone else says " To good to be true"!

when are people going to learn to stop trading shoes via USPS/Fed EX/UPS? If you want to trade then meet up with someone old school style. If you want to sell, wait for the payment to clear (cashier check/money order/paypal - whatever). Every week someone is screaming for NT detectives to recovery their property. Real talk, this needs to stop altogether.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I live in the area, and I own a lot of guns and knives...Let me know....

I have his address... Ill post it if anybody is down in the area
Give me his address.  i live in Miami..you want him dead or what?

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by digital022

eyes.gif

This is how it all happened. I was in contact with a guy who wanted to trade his MacBook Pro for My CDP XI + Cash. But the cash was gonna be lower if I had space Jams cuz those are the kicks he really wanted. So then this dude hit me up saying he'd trade i check out his feedback and his listing and he has posted all the kicks he wanted to trade for... He had CDP XI and some other kicks. So i hit up the dude with the Macbook n i was like yo will you knock off $ and he was like yea.So i sent the dude MY personal DS space jams and was gonna replace them with the space jams from the trade that went south. He was tripping out cuz i had already made an agreement with dude and kept saying id scam him...So i was like !!+$ it ill ship 1st im legit... smh at me tryna be a good seller...
U was bout to get got either way.

Why should we help? Seriously. Dudes always scream I$$ marketplace is great, more ppl, etc etc yet when yall get Fleece Johnson'd yall wanna run here askin for help. I personally think u should be on ur own.

U fell for the scam, it sounded too good to be true and it was. Even if u went w/ the macbook pro trade, still too good to be true.

so i texted dude "interested in space jams"

and my number is a south florida number, so he called me... i didnt answer, i was in class. do i call back?

lol

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by kien

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by kien

we dont help your kind here.
And who the hell are you?
been here since 03 and never touched I$$, you one of them right?
Profile says you joined in 09, have a seat
sitdown_l.gif

acting like people dont get banned.  been here since dirty used to post his cooking recipes, when jrose and bastitch used to post on the regular, when the 206 and muscle love would come out of the closet on late NT nights...i can go on but i dont need to prove myself to a kid on a forum
laugh.gif

acting like post counts and registration dates really matter, cutie trying to defend his honor when his account is 3 months older than my replacement

if you think it makes you mega cool, then ill give it to you man, you can have all my e-props, kudos, and cookies

im just saying im a devoted reader and contributor for a long time coming and never found the need to visit another forum who's main objective is to bastardize the shoe community and manipulate kids on spending ridiculous amounts of money on "hype"

Back
Top Bottom