So I got scammed... I need NT DETECTIVES on this one! WE GOT EM!!!!! PG 8

this should get interesting
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

^ All you have to do is seal it tight so it don't effect the postman. Then the scammer gets it and the rest is history. Its a legit option if you ask me. Saves you the trip to Miami all you gotta pay for is the envelope, stamp, and hopefully you or your neighbors have some anthrax laying around.
U do know they have devices that detect that in the post office stations where they sort the mail right? It's a new sector the mail goes thru on it's reg sorting route
That's why you don't go to a federal station. I go to a ghetto shipping station that don't check and the packages go straight to trucks. And I'm sure there's something to throw off the federal scanner
nerd.gif
roll.gif
You guys are talking like you can go to your local CVS and pick it up along with your deodorant. 
Or the local corner store.

"Let me get a box of Newport 100's, a box of green Dutchies, a Snickers, aaaaaaaannnnnnnnd, $$%% it, I pack of Anthrax"

but this thread is really about to get interesting. Addy is posted so it might just be on. *Opens Google Earth*

If anyone does decide to do anything you have to videotape it

s5lbvl.png

smh.gif
if you were a detective you would've gotten fired after that. make the guy confess first and dont blow your cover
wink.gif

you have to be %%%#!#%! me if you think im going to meet up with some RANDOM @*@ dude.

1. im a chick... all i have is pepper spray and a good leg for kicking balls
2. HES A THIEF, how do you know he's not gonna kidnap me?!

Originally Posted by DJ bana

you have to be %%%#!#%! me if you think im going to meet up with some RANDOM @*@ dude.

1. im a chick... all i have is pepper spray and a good leg for kicking balls
2. HES A THIEF, how do you know he's not gonna kidnap me?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh damn, this can get very very interesting ! Record the meet up ahaha

um sorry but im not driving 30 miles to go get some shoes for someone i dont even know.

homie could pull a gun on me for all i know.
you guys are crazy

um sorry but im not driving 30 miles to go get some shoes for someone i dont even know.

you guys are crazy
i dunt blame you but then y did u even bother settin up a meet up?

Originally Posted by NJstress03

you guys are crazy

roll.gif
roll.gif
i set up a meet up? really?

sorry but, isnt everyone else hitting this dude up in disguise as a prospective buyer? you get a big fat
indifferent.gif

OP hasnt even commented on my communication with him.... thats his L.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

you guys are crazy
for_teh_lulz.jpeg

OP makes no sense.

1. You need cash to go to Florida and this guy lives in Florida. Go get it back yourself.
2. Why do a trade if you need cash?
3. Why trade and add cash for macbook if you need cash?

You my friend are one dumb person. I don't even feel bad for dumb people getting got. Like it was effortless for this guy to scam you.

Back
Top Bottom