So I Guess His Knots Fit Now, Huh???

so how exactly is a 40+ year old rapper suppose dress like?

the only things that be could have gone without is the timbs and the scarf

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

so his jeans are more tailored....

whats the big deal?

im saying
laugh.gif
dudes just reach for anything....dudes saying hes 'too old' to rock slim tailored jeans...like really?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by 216301baller

its +$!@%% june n this cat has on timbs n a scarf
This ... how come I always see celebs in like jackets and coats in the middle of summer, are they immune to the heat or something?!

aparently, rich people and celebs dont sweat. I tried to wear a sweater in he spring time once and I was dyin.
I feel like I never see celebs wearing shorts. As if they are peasant clothing

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

so his jeans are more tailored....

whats the big deal?

im saying
laugh.gif
dudes just reach for anything....dudes saying hes 'too old' to rock slim tailored jeans...like really?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tailored?

2d8357efe8c985bfe07e70a6307640f53180f7b.gif

You Jay slurpers are worse than us kanye stans.

whatever b you get what im sayin...i wouldnt care what celeb it was...60 yr old white men rock jeans slimmer than that
laugh.gif

So if your dad came to a school PTA meeting dressed like that, would you feel embarassed?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Jay is the hip hop version of Michael Jordan. Neither can dress

Jay does well when it comes to formal events though while MJ still has XXXL jackets and trouser combo.

For y'all saying he's not too old, think about somebody you know that's early 40's.  Now think about what they would look like wearing Jay's outfit.  They'd look ridiculous right?
Exactly.

Idk Im not used to seeing Jay with skinny fit jeans on...doesnt seem to fit him...and he is sagging which makes it look more awkward

Jay needs to start squatting
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom