so i just finished watching "more than a game"....

1zz45tf.jpg

Ok.

Oh and are we sticking to this pic, or are you going to make another change for the 100th time? Just checking.

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Ok.

lebron was born a beast not of human limitations
laugh.gif
...dude knew he was going to the nba
I guess you took my response the wrong way as if I wanted to have a convo with you. Smh

A great movie, I respect LeBron with his skills, but it really hit me when I watched this.

Great story and great movie.

I think this belongs more in the S & T, since its sports related.

Movie was piff though, made me like Lebron more one of the best sports documentary I've seen

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I think this belongs more in the S & T, since its sports related.

Movie was piff though, made me like Lebron more one of the best sports documentary I've seen
It's a movie though.

I wanna watch that Nick Young Documentary, anybody know where I could make that happen??

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

I wanna watch that Nick Young Documentary, anybody know where I could make that happen??

nerd.gif
Second Chance Season-don't know where to watch it online but hopefully it should be coming out on DVD soon....it was pretty good....still need to see More Than A Game though.

I still don't get how they executed this movie...like what if LeBron never made it to the NBA, were they still going to show and produce the film?

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

I still don't get how they executed this movie...like what if LeBron never made it to the NBA, were they still going to show and produce the film?

lolwut?

^This movie was about his High School and childhood days growing up right?
Didn't they start to film this movie back then?  Or did i hear wrong?
Or was it a compilation of homemade films of em?

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^This movie was about his High School and childhood days growing up right?
Didn't they start to film this movie back then?  Or did i hear wrong?
Or was it a compilation of homemade films of em?
the team had a film student or a young director follow them from their freshmen year and they also incorporated some home videos in their too

Ok.

Oh and are we sticking to this pic, or are you going to make another change for the 100th time? Just checking.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by supreme math

Ok.

lebron was born a beast not of human limitations
laugh.gif
...dude knew he was going to the nba
I guess you took my response the wrong way as if I wanted to have a convo with you. Smh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nah, i actually took it as you on my %@@*, you sound stupid son....if you played out the sequence of comments in REAL LIFE.
you basically came on my block and said  "i have nothing to say to you" when i ain't you +%+! to begin with....if i delete what you said
my statement is still real and correlates with the purpose of a message board and MY THREAD.

...now wipe my j.r.'s off your lips and take that switch out your walk son.

Back
Top Bottom