SO I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT I HAVE CANCER...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jt air jt

Banned
So my Mom goes in my room and asks me a couple of questions about my day... Then she breaks the news that I have liver cancer (I'm assuming that the Doctors called her)... Don't know what to think right now... I have researched it a bit and it seems that men get it twice as much as men +1 for the ladies I guess... I'm not fat, do smoke (bud and cigarettes) and have a normal diet... BTW, does smoking bud help? I know a lot of cancer patients use it; it would be great to know that now I have a reason to smoke bud.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

So my Mom goes in my room and asks me a couple of questions about my day... Then she breaks the news that I have liver cancer (I'm assuming that the Doctors called her)... Don't know what to think right now... I have researched it a bit and it seems that men get it twice as much as men +1 for the ladies I guess... I'm not fat, do smoke (bud and cigarettes) and have a normal diet... BTW, does smoking bud help? I know a lot of cancer patients use it; it would be great to know that now I have a reason to smoke bud.
frown.gif
Good luck fam. How long have you been "sick" or going to the doctor ??

have you had any symptoms?

sorry to hear that though OP, hope all goes well

damn man. best of luck to you. stick to the doctor's orders and i'm sure you'll be ok.

regarding bud, i believe it was prescribed to cancer patients to numb the pain and not to treat the cancer itself.

keep us updated.

damn man, that sucks...i hope everything works out for you

stay positive, be positive, and dont put your head down

smoking MJ only helps you relax, helps with the pain and such, but it will not cure you, best of luck and im sorry....life is so delicate and can be stripped from us in a second, just witnessed a 14 year old die at my job, not cool.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Been hearing so much stories like this lately, here and in real life.

Going for a checkup this month yo real talk.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Good luck bro. Fight this through and you'll be alright.

Wow sorry to hear the bad news man...
My prayers for you man... Just stay with what the doctor tells you, you will come through

Originally Posted by ksteezy

smoking MJ only helps you relax, helps with the pain and such, but it will not cure you, best of luck and im sorry....life is so delicate and can be stripped from us in a second, just witnessed a 14 year old die at my job, not cool.

a lot of evidence suggests otherwise, especially if we're talking about hemp oil. Id say look into alternative methods and try to avoid chemo for as long as possible. Good luck fambs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom