SO I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT I HAVE CANCER...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking will only help with your pain if you use chemo. I'm not a cancer expert but I dont know if there is pain associated just by having cancer, from what I understand the pain is usually caused by Chemo. What are your options? Can you do surgery and cut it out? I know people and have heard of horror stories associated with Chemo, avoid it if you can. There was a documentary I saw a while back about this doctor from Poland I thin where he used an alternative method to treat cancer and had good results, you should look into it perhaps. The website is http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/. Your doctor might negate their method as BS but you should really do your own research, sometimes doctors don't really have your best interest in mind. Cancer is a very serious disease, I'm not trying to scare you, it's time you live life to the fullest, you never know how long you're going to be on this earth.

Can't the liver regenerate? I remember hearing with the liver, you could cut the cancer off if it hasn't spread and the liver can re-grow.

Best of luck to you OP. if you in the bay we can medicate together.

Dang bro did you drink alot? How old are you?  Im drinkin brews right now as I type but your thread got to me.  
Good luck and have a speedy recovery!

I'm really sorry to read such terrible news. I sincerely hope you pull through, man. Good luck to you and your family. 

Im a survivor of bone cancer. I recommend three things:

1) Acupuncture during chemo.
2) Volcano vaporizer
3. The Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman (Book)

Good luck on your new journey man! Handle it!!!

Ill be praying for you brother.
My buddy just beat colon cancer and he is an inspiration. The guy is always positive and bringing other people up with him.
His love of people and God has got him threw it
We thinkin of you brother.

Good luck, and you're in my prayers. why did the docs tell your mom instead of you, seems very unprofessional

You can beat it bro. Just stay positive. There's been rumors of people defeating cancer by staying positive more now than ever.

Wasn't there another NTer who recently just went thru his chemo sessions? Maybe you can hit dude up.

You can for sure hit me up if you ever need somebody to chat to, whether it be PM, twitter, facebook, etc

Stay up and be positive, let your telomeres stay long and hopefully your cells can fight this cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom