So I just got in for the night...witnessed a young man get hit by a drunk driver

frown.gif
tired.gif

Myself and fellow Nt'er Fox5kobe just got back in

Long story....just happened around 2am...it'll be in the news tomorrow morning.

I'm in Albany, and anyone familiar with the area...We were out on Madison Ave....(a lot of college kids in the area, bars, alcohol)..

There's cop on every single corner..

So we're walking and a car gets out of it's parking spot....hits a car while doing this....makes a u turn, slams on the gas....and starts to head upthe block...it must have went from 0 to about 40 or 45...might have ran a red light too, couldn't tell....a cop turned on his lights to go pull the carover..

We see this and just kinda laugh and are in amazement people would do that...

We turn our backs and head up another street, then all of the sudden....*BOOM*...

I turned to him and say "that car hit someone"...he's like "Nah, no way"..

Then he says lets go look, at this point I didn't even wana see but went back anyway...

A car was blockin the view but a leg was on the ground, and cops standin around, so a kid did get hit
tired.gif

The car gets down to the end of the block, hit the kid and kept on going...police finally got to it, of course the driver was drunk.

Now, we see a kid we know, and he's panicking...turns out it was friend, they were just out to celebrate his 21st birthday..

The kid that got hit was just crossing the street and almost was to the other side, but obviously didn't make it.

Turns out the driver was a girl, most likely a college student....and now pretty much has thrown her life away...

the kid that got hit, i have no idea how bad of condition he's in...but it can't be good....

And the kid we knew had to make the phone call to his mom
ohwell.gif

I'll post a link in the mornin when I see it...

One of the worst things I've seen in quite a while, two kids lives possibly changed forever
tired.gif

SMH...I've noticed up here that there are alot of drunk driving incidents...didnt know there were any other 518 NT'ers besides Zues

damn...i witnessed my lil brother get hit by a car when i was 6...he was 5. it was bad
ohwell.gif
. fortunetly, my lil brother survived...no major injuries, thank God.

hope dude makes it, and is well and able to tell about it one day..

females seem to have it easier with DWI or DUIs. around here its always the middle aged fat guys who just love to drink who get caught and hit and kill people.

Originally Posted by Been Here

If you think about it it's really a deadly mixture

Drunk + woman = fatality

True story... all these other drunk driving deaths were caused by WOMEN! word to the thread yarrh posted up about the asian girl from syracuse

And yet women get lower insurance because men cause more accidents.

I hope that kid makes it alright.

p.s. 99% of the time I've almost been hit were by guys. Including being rear ended after we were ALL stopped at a red light. Kid out of no where hit hisgas and hit me. It was a guy.

Originally Posted by LiL bRaZiL bAbY

And yet women get lower insurance because men cause more accidents.

I hope that kid makes it alright.

p.s. 99% of the time I've almost been hit were by guys. Including being rear ended after we were ALL stopped at a red light. Kid out of no where hit his gas and hit me. It was a guy.

because men do most of the driving.

Back
Top Bottom