So I Just Got Rejected

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

roll.gif

I know that feeling and it sucks, just take it as a learning experience and keep it moving my dude
wink.gif

Dwell on the past. Lay in your bed for a month thinking about what it could have been.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

man I love NT
always half serious responses and half jokesters, or all serious posts, or all "jokester" posts

thats why I love it here
pimp.gif

im not sure if i understand what you tryna to say but....

what other combination of responses could there be?

MaddenFan04 wrote:
StaXX wrote:
At least you tried.
That's more than a lot of dudes can say.
pimp.gif

Thanks for that man, but it isn't like that,  I've known her for a few months
mad.gif

Anyways heres some cliff notes

Im a senior in HS btw...

Never noticed her before, all of a sudden she shows some interest in me.

Lots of flirting going over a few months, she never told me about a boyfriend, but I found out (not through her)

Ask her out, get told that she just broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years and she still isn't over him ----
indifferent.gif
to myself I know

Her friend clowns on me, thats why I'm mad
mad.gif

Obviously it would be on to the next, but she gave me all the wrong signals and now I'm pretty heated.

Over a few days I'm gonna be over it, but right now im feelin it...

I know I'm going to college and theres gonna be a lot of girls, but that ain't it ya know?

im in a similar situation but i havent taken that step to ask her out or anything im just lettin her make the moves and i guess makin her let me know when shes ready.. In the mean time i just hit up other jump offs while she wants to play her mind games, even though id much rather be with her at the end of the day
embarassed.gif

that being said: "GIRLS ARE DUMB"

dont even trip my dude, i know it will be hard for the next couple days

but once you find someone else your not going to care bout her
pimp.gif

hang out with your boys this weekend and CUT HER OFF!

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Dwell on the past. Lay in your bed for a month thinking about what it could have been.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It happens to us all...

If it means anything though, if you really are a senior in HS, you don't wanna have a real gf when u start college. So as weird as it is to say, everything worked out well anyway, keep ur head up

Ah son, don't worry. What'd you expect? She was with her BF for 2years.. few years back I was in a similar scenario.. shorty had me bugginnnn.. she was ohdee frontin'.. she kept saying she wasn't ready for a relationship, cus she had just broken up with her 1st lovee and they went out for a year.. well to conclude, we now make 17 months on the 2nd.. soooooo, just ask yourself how important is she? If not worth losin sleep over, then don't worry.. you will enjoy college.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Dwell on the past. Lay in your bed for Go around for 2 months thinking about what it could have been.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Thats what Im doing right now.

I am not a man
tired.gif

went through something similar myself
jus use as a learning experience and move on

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

At least you tried.
That's more than a lot of dudes can say.
pimp.gif
Thanks for that man, but it isn't like that,  I've known her for a few months
mad.gif

Anyways heres some cliff notes

Im a senior in HS btw...

Never noticed her before, all of a sudden she shows some interest in me.

Lots of flirting going over a few months, she never told me about a boyfriend, but I found out (not through her)

Ask her out, get told that she just broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years and she still isn't over him ----
indifferent.gif
to myself I know

Her friend clowns on me, thats why I'm mad
mad.gif

Obviously it would be on to the next, but she gave me all the wrong signals and now I'm pretty heated.

Over a few days I'm gonna be over it, but right now im feelin it...

I know I'm going to college and theres gonna be a lot of girls, but that ain't it ya know?

Breh, that's pretty much all you have to know, so start believing it in. As a college-student (at a major university) there are women all over the place and the ratios are in your favor. Forget this garden tool and dirt off your shoulder. You gonna be with the fine #@! LEGAL honey dipz in T-minus: 5 months. 

Back
Top Bottom