So I knocked up a girl

unfortunate situation...happend to me once...aborted behind my back...never spoke to her again

Bottom line. Yall messed up. She don't want a baby by you for whatever reason. Yall young dudes on NT ain't even old enough to enter a liquor store.Dont be on NT telling others to make "man/grown-up" decisions. Its easy to act like a man on the internet. But it takes a real man to think out thesituation and not react on pure emotion. Sure you may feel like your a man because you WANT the kid. But Kids aint no joke. Single Parenting aint no jokeeither. It takes 2 to bring up a baby. A Mother And a father. Big Ups to you for wanting to keep the baby. But wouldn't you rather have a baby with someoneyou love and someone that loves you back. Rather than some random %*@$ you went up in. Lets be real it was a mistake. Mistakes can be corrected. That'swhat she is doing. YOU WERE A MISTAKE. Better you be the mistake than the baby. Just take the L gracefully. You got your whole lives to be parents. It saddensme to see all the babies having babies at such young ages now days. I could care less about the young parents you made that choice. But I do care about thebabys being brought into bad situations and having parents not ready to be parents. Its not cool to bring a baby into a struggling life. Bottom line if youcant take care of yourself and when I say take care of yourself I'm talking about having your life together. And lets be clear Having your stuff togetheris not living paycheck to paycheck, and depending on DSHS to bail you out. Those are the types of situations I hate because you should take care of your childon your own. Not depending on the GOvt. to pay for your diapers and formula. That baby ain't yours its the Govts. If she wants the abortion there areOBVIOUS reasons she has in her head on why she DON'T want a baby by you. YOu may never know

Mr. Jeremyt7 first of all, I'm not a "little boy on niketalk" I'ma grown *%@ man...second I "don't think I am a man" I know Iam a man so let's get that straight. Next I was not a mistake, my parents were married for 5 years before they had me AND I do not live pay check to paycheck and I am not relying on any govt for support so please don't speak on my life by a post I made on niketalk. As far as it taking 2 parents to raise achild...how much more wrong can you be my dude? Sure it is ideal and the right thing if both parents raise the child but these days that is not the case, andchildren come out fine... I appreciate your response but there are plenty things that I do not agree with. I think it is obvious she does not want to have ababy by me, I see that, the reason I don't know...I am just trying to make sure she does not kill this baby

i woulnt want her killing my baby either i just think abortion is wrong in MOST cases i mean there are millions of couples who would be happy to adopt thebaby. i just see it as when you have an abortion youre killing someone before they get a chance to live what if Einsteins mom got an abortion or da vincis mom.

if youre willing to kill a baby just because you dont wanna have to deal with it for nine months someone should go back in time and kick your mom in thestomache and see how you like it.

I just gave my girl $350 and you already know what for
pimp.gif

THIZZLE WIGLE wrote:
i woulnt want her killing my baby either i just think abortion is wrong in MOST cases i mean there are millions of couples who would be happy to adopt the baby. i just see it as when you have an abortion youre killing someone before they get a chance to live what if Einsteins mom got an abortion or da vincis mom.

if youre willing to kill a baby just because you dont wanna have to deal with it for nine months someone should go back in time and kick your mom in the stomache and see how you like it.

i hate when people say that as if we would know we are missing somethimg...

Of course men have no real say...we not having the children...I wouldn't wanna have a kid wit a woman that has a kid already...but it sounds like youwanted to seed her up...

undefinedinc- my bad. you misinterpreted what I was trying to say. I didn't mean that YOU were a mistake like you being born was a mistake. I didn'tmean that at all. I meant that you getting your jump-off pregnant was a mistake by both parts. That's what I was implying. So I apologize if I offendedyou. Also I didn't mean to say you were a child on NT I was saying that to others that have posted replies. That relying on the govt. thing was notintended for you either. Those remarks were made as generalizations of todays youth that are having kids and it was not directed at you. So that's my badfor not making that clear. But I will stick to my opinion that it takes two parents. Sure you can raise a child on your own and they'll turn out fine. Butthere are things only a mother can teach a child and there are certain things only a father can teach a child. Children need the loving care of a mother andthe knowledge and guidance of a father. That's parenting. Children with only 1 parent grow up and feel "Why didn't my mom/father want me" andthat hurts feeling unwanted. Its a pain no child should have to experience. I AM NOT KNOCKIN single parenting. If you do that BIG UPS to you. But BOTTOM LINE 2parents are better than 1. You CANT say I'm wrong about that one.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

i woulnt want her killing my baby either i just think abortion is wrong in MOST cases i mean there are millions of couples who would be happy to adopt the baby.
So if there are families just waiting to adopt babies, why are there children in foster homes? If there are millions of families ready to adoptwhy are there orphanages. If there are so many couples who have the means to adopt a child from the US, why do so many go outside of the country to do so?It's not as easy as you think.
Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

i just see it as when you have an abortion youre killing someone before they get a chance to live what if Einsteins mom got an abortion or da vincis mom.
Well what if Hitlers mother had had an abortion? What if Charles Mansons mother had aborted him? It goes both ways.

I am glad it is their decision, no liability for me. I was always terrified of having kids, but now that I am almost done with college, it really wouldn'tbother me if I had one.

clearly you want to keep the kid, and thats great but if she wants an abortion i dont think theres anything u can do

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Well she can always carry to term, terminate her parental rights and you can "adopt" and have full custodial rights and have the baby in your care for 24/7
smile.gif
That's always an option. You should suggest it.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by jeremyt7

enough of these what if so and so had an abortion. Thats a stupid argument.
What if there was no jeremyt7?

if there was no jeremyt7...the world would be overrun with simps, immature adolescents that make dumb comments like yourself, and full of people that don'tknow how to think/dress/act for themselves, so they just do what is "cool" or what their favorite rapper is doing. Sounds like you'd fit rightin.

see thats the thing and that is what is f up in society these days

since when is having a kid a burden?

if having a kid is a burden to your road of success than you are a horrible human being.

you choose money and success over your own flesh and blood

how f up is that?

If you are going to give the baby up for adoption why even go through with having the baby. And lets be real after 9months of carrying around the baby do youthink she's REALLY going to give it up like that and just sign her rights away. NO WAY. Just like you wouldn't be able to live with out the baby inyour life neither would she. Get out of this fantasy world NT things don't always go the way you'd like. Whether it be wrong or right in your eyes.Just like MAc Dre said "Lifes a +%**! then you die"

No one said having a kid is a burden. Be 100. Its going to set you back. Your life gets put on hold. Don't get me wrong. Having a baby is a blessing. Butthere's always a right time and a right place for everything. This wasn't it.

Back
Top Bottom