So I passed by an ATM that read..."Would You Like Another Transaction"....WWYD

You did the right thing.

Plus the fact that the camera on an atm is directly in your face.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DieselG5

they ask for the pin agian
not all ATMs do that when you make another transaction...especially if the card is still in the machine.
i would not bank with these idiots then.

You wouldn't gotten away with it.

...You did the right thing, and saved yourself the humiliation.

anyone notice the atm lets you rock even if you put in the wrong pin
laugh.gif

I accidentally put in a pin for another account one day and it was just letting me go through my normal business but I just cancelled it

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

laugh.gif

I accidentally put in a pin for another account one day and it was just letting me go through my normal business but I just cancelled it
Nah man at the end it woulda send wrong pin. The diplomatic answer to your question would be no. BUT if I was certain I wouldnt get caught,I'd take a little something. Like 100-200.

Bank of America makes you re-enter the card AND pin for every new transaction. Even if you click start over.

Quick story. I went to a BoA on 86th street once and as I was walking in, a young woman was walking out. She looked at me, turned around, walked right back toher ATM and clicked No to the Another transaction question. It pissed me off because it really seemed like she thought I was going to take her money. Iwouldn't have been able to anyway for the reason stated above.

happened to me twice, first time, i hit yes and fast cashed 100 out and cut, bad thing about it was i was in my stripes, so i was easily recognizable, butnothing ever happened...second time, i just told the dude cuz he was still in the ATM vestibule

You did the right thing, it's not your money and you are not entitled to it.
You might get a small reward though for returning the card

notoriousPAT wrote:
happened to me twice, first time, i hit yes and fast cashed 100 out and cut, bad thing about it was i was in my stripes, so i was easily recognizable, but nothing ever happened...second time, i just told the dude cuz he was still in the ATM vestibule
roll.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

laugh.gif

I think if you tried to withdraw money, it wouldn't have worked. This happened to me at an ATM at a supermarket once. I entered the wrong pin, thinking itwas the right one but every time I tried to get the money, it would print a receipt saying invalid pin.

Good stuff OP...I commend you. There isn't a single honest person left in around me.

I'm pretty damn f*****g honest. I say if you didn't work for it, it's not yours.

I'm pretty sure though 9/10 you would do the right thing, but I commend you for this deed non the less.

just cover ur face and u good money

take the money and tell em ..its a cold world

go back to the strip club and pay for some pum pum

laugh.gif

I just left the ATM and it read "Would you like another transaction?"

I didn't think twice. I hit NO, and proceeded to insert my own card..

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom