So I sent this girl flowers..... (update pg. 1)

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

from your story..seems like you're too eager to please. - hence the half-assed invite.. 'come with me, but drive by yourself'
If you're going to invite someone...invite them. The logistics you can work out later.

and really... no need to apologize again for something once a person has moved passed it/forgiven you

Re: the flowers - just ask her straight up. Sometimes flowers go to the wrong person/area at people's jobs.

Hence what I said about the kid thing.

I have gotten used to her driving seperate sometimes just in case she has to bounce. She just feels comfy doing that and she let me know about it the day I mether.

So basically....since we would stay there (the dunes) for 2 full days I was thinking about that a head of time. So when it came out I kinda messed my words upand before I could finish she jumped the gun. I hope that explains it a bit more

Originally Posted by solematic j21

How much did the flowers cost you?

45?
I got her the spring murda mix or something like that
laugh.gif

I wonder how they look
laugh.gif
? I just called them in and told them to throw some puple/lavender in them and they were like "aigght"
laugh.gif

Flowers = Instantaneous Simpletonship

20-30 years ago, maybe that was acceptable. Most ladies these days get a weird vibe from flowers. She doesn't smell the fragrance, she smells thedesperation. Use a little creativity/originality the next time you take an L.

Two questions in one text? yeah you thirsty bro you need some gatorade or something?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Two questions in one text? yeah you thirsty bro you need some gatorade or something?
c mon man...he REALLY likes her..if a female you like took THAT long to respond, im sure many people would have some questions..esp if they dontrespond quickly..you just gotta know whats going on

My dude, you're catching more losses than the city of Detroit. Let it go. I have no patience for weird females, especially with baggage.

Next time you see her you should put on a wife beater and ask her who she was fornicating with for the last 27 hours in a loud voice. I would then break abottle and put the sharp edges close to her neck (word to Streetcar Named Desire). If she's still down after all the crying, she's a keeper.

Back
Top Bottom