So I sent this girl flowers..... (update pg. 1)

OP i actually read through your posts and you are a simp.

this situation really did not warrant flowers. all the flowers did was make you look insecure of yourself, as if you're afraid you aren't good enoughfor her so you have to try harder to keep her around.

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Man, I've been dating this girl for a couple months and we like each other a lot there is no question. Lately, we have both been mad busy so we haven't seen each other much. Last Sunday night we met up at iggys for a drink or two and talked. Things were cool until I said something.... I asked her if she would ever come to the sand dunes with me and my friends. She said yea.... and I was like "You can drive seperate if you'd like (she has a kid and she likes to drive seperate just in case something goes down at the sitters) just in case you have to leave." And before I finish she jumps the gun and says,"See that's why I can't get close to you. You always put me last. If there is something better to do...you go and do it. If your plans don't go through...then you call me asking to hangout." <<<"That's not true." Since I was still talking when she jumped the gun I was gonna say, "Well actually just come with me and if you have to leave we will leave together." So it kinda @+$!#@ up the mood
smh.gif
. It made me feel really bad because she is a sweetheart and It hurts to know that that's how she thinks of me. I apologized and she said it was cool and it seemed all good. Over the next couple of days, she texts me the normal "hey cutie/hun/babe" "you're so sweet/handsome" stuff like that. I apologize for my alleged behavior a couple more times and she says that it's all good. So I start thinking that I should try a bit harder and show her that I care...... So yesterday at about 12:45 pm I sent her flowers. She was mad busy at work and couldn't text back but she texted me around 12:00 and asked "are you doing ok". I said yeah and she didn't text back. No biggie, she's busy. So I'm like she gonna be mad suprised when she gets home and she is gonna call me all happy and stuff. 11 PM...no call or text. I'm like.... I know the flowers were delivered because the shop didn't call me back. So now its 2:30 the next day and still no reply? What the hell happened? I texted her good morning and it is very odd for her to not write back. Cliffnotes -Me and a girl I'm talking to got in a mild misunderstanding. -Made up and I sent her flowers a few days later -A whole 24 hours later and no reply. -Its very odd -I'm freaking out P.S. No pics. I honestly don't have any and she doesn't have a FB. I have tried to get pics of her but she won't let me

yns

roll.gif
@ a female yns'n you.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rafsjays

took her that long to respond?
smh.gif
qft

On another topic one my friends rose got stolen this morning, it was on her windshield
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

this situation really did not warrant flowers. all the flowers did was make you look insecure of yourself, as if you're afraid you aren't good enough for her so you have to try harder to keep her around.

How am I a SIMP?
I sent her flowers because I wanted to (and she loved them). Why can't I send a girl that I'm dating flowers? And who said that I don't thinkI'm good enough? I know I didn't.

bro..listen..u needa stop makin excuses for her..ur makin her misatakes seem like your fault..u said shes not responding cuz shes busy and all..but arent youbizzy? ur goin out of ur way to purchase flowers and send them to her and surprised her..to make up for a misunderstanding that was really HER fault..
u should probably step back for a week or so..kinda be nonchalant wit her..respond late to her texts..dont say "babe/love" to her..keep itdistant..see how she reacts..bc you put in ur work..lets see if she'll do the same for u...
if she doesnt show love back to u and try extra hard to make sure ur not mad about her late reply and indifference to ur gesture than u may need to reconsiderhow seriously u take her..

i mean she wont let u have pix of her..hmm..? kinda weird..not hatin on ya chick..but damn lol

^^
laugh.gif
@ the pics. I take them sometimes but she looks at them...doesn't like them....and deletes them. She is one of them. She really isn'tinsecure...she just doesn't like her pics.

And I will take your advice

this situation really did not warrant flowers. all the flowers did was make you look insecure of yourself, as if you're afraid you aren't good enough for her so you have to try harder to keep her around.

How am I a SIMP?
I sent her flowers because I wanted to (and she loved them). Why can't I send a girl that I'm dating flowers? And who said that I don't think I'm good enough? I know I didn't.
Sorry bro but you come off as a simp. You did not do anything wrong, she is the one that overreacted, you apologized away, and things you saidappears to be fine. Then as a result of her overreacting you start feeling guilty, seen her flowers and get scared because she doesn't contact you rightaway. This girl knows she got you wrap around her finger.... Plus she got a $#%$%*! kid. Be careful with the broad, you are nowhere near her number onepriority.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

How am I a SIMP?
I sent her flowers because I wanted to (and she loved them). Why can't I send a girl that I'm dating flowers? And who said that I don't think I'm good enough? I know I didn't.
Sorry bro but you come off as a simp. You did not do anything wrong, she is the one that overreacted, you apologized away, and things you said appears to be fine. Then as a result of her overreacting you start feeling guilty, seen her flowers and get scared because she doesn't contact you right away. This girl knows she got you wrap around her finger.... Plus she got a $#%$%*! kid. Be careful with the broad, you are nowhere near her number one priority.

I see what you are saying, I just still think you don't understand the situation completetly though.
We talk everyday. Even if its simple stuff like "hi, i'm going into work now so I will text when I can." Even though it sounds crazy, and I soundlike a SIMP, its really ODD that she wouldn't send at least 1 text throughout that entire time frame. I really think that anyone would have been like"damn".....
And ESPECIALLY, after I had sent her flowers just to brighten up her day. Just sayin....I think anyone else would have kinda been like.....

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

How am I a SIMP?
Sorry bro but you come off as a simp. You did not do anything wrong, she is the one that overreacted, you apologized away, and things you said appears to be fine. Then as a result of her overreacting you start feeling guilty, seen her flowers and get scared because she doesn't contact you right away. This girl knows she got you wrap around her finger.... Plus she got a $#%$%*! kid. Be careful with the broad, you are nowhere near her number one priority.

I see what you are saying, I just still think you don't understand the situation completetly though.
We talk everyday. Even if its simple stuff like "hi, i'm going into work now so I will text when I can." Even though it sounds crazy, and I sound like a SIMP, its really ODD that she wouldn't send at least 1 text throughout that entire time frame. I really think that anyone would have been like "damn".....
And ESPECIALLY, after I had sent her flowers just to brighten up her day. Just sayin....I think anyone else would have kinda been like.....
Ok I understand your feelings, you did something special for your girl and she appeared to react in a way at confused and scared you (because youobviously have feelings for her).

But looking back on what she said originally when she over reacted "See that's why I can't get close to you. Youalways put me last. If there is something better to do...you go and do it. If your plans don't go through...then you call me asking tohangout." A girl who is mad busy and has a kid is complaining that you, you don't make her enough of a priory, when you say that you guys keepin communication all the time. Where are you on that her list of priorities? huh? I feel you just tipped your hand in this relationship, she now knows that shegot you to come out the pocket for flowers just over a little hissy fit. Imagine the damage she could do with tears.

For your sake I hope I am dead wrong, but dude keep your guard up. Seriously.

cosign

The dude is not a simp for sending flowers. If it was a daily thing, ok maybe he'd be a simp. He was going through rough times with his girl and wanted toshow her he cared. I see nothing wrong with that.

How am I a SIMP?
smh.gif

Your a simp because......

A guy like ME....

Knows you don't send flowers when they expect you to send flowers.

You send them at times when it's out the blue and your doing it to show her how much you appreciate her.

Not oh I messed up here are some flowers.

Your a simp an it's not necessary. Stick to your guns man. Why you apologizing for things when you did nothing wrong? Cause your insecure and thinkyou'll loose her. You messed up when you apologized after SHE made an outburst.

guy like ME wellllll.... I would have let her have her moment. She probably was going through something that day and explained to her that I'm not puttingher last and didn't realize that I was coming off that way. Let her know how she is first point out things from previous engagements where she can see thatshe is.

Chicks don't want a guy thats all up on them everytime they turn around apologizing for everything never putting up a fight or putting their foot down.

She'll step all over you the rest of your "relationship" put money on it.

peace

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

The dude is not a simp for sending flowers. If it was a daily thing, ok maybe he'd be a simp. He was going through rough times with his girl and wanted to show her he cared. I see nothing wrong with that.

I don't know. Giving roses to a girl 2 months into a relationship seems simpish, especially with her delayed reaction. The girl has a kid too.

You need to be a boss. This girl is always going to use her kid as an excuse (whether fair or unfair) to make you feel less important while she demands thatyou put her first.

It's not fair to you.

Move on. Be a boss.
pimp.gif

Girls love flowers. There's no way she would go 27 hours without giving you a thank you if she even remotely cared about you.

A. This whole "she won't send me pictures" thing is fishy so most likely she's ugly.
B. Seems like YNS anyway
C. Yes you're a simp.

The more I'm reading it, the more I'm starting to think she has another dude on deck.

Time for the cold shoulder routine my man

-Ignore the girl for a good amount of time (preferably double the amount of time you usually go without talking to her)
-She should hit you up when she realizes you have gone missing out of the blue.
-Continue the cold shoulder routine while communicating with her, just seem a little distant

-Now go back to your usual ways and tell me how the dome was

Now if this plan does you no good and the chick still seems to show no appreciation, you already know whats up. If I send a girl flowers and she does not hitme back within 30 seconds of receiving said flowers SOMETHING is up.

a phone call take no more than 30 seconds
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Girls love flowers. There's no way she would go 27 hours without giving you a thank you if she even remotely cared about you.
Exactly. She took so long because she didn't want to come off as "giving the OP the wrong impression". I'd ignore her and moveon. Save yourself the trouble.

Back
Top Bottom