So I was going to try meth today until I saw this..LOL

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

...I'm pretty sure the OP was just joking when he said he was going to 'try meth until he saw these'...

pretty much knew that ...... but the sheer idiocy of his statement doesn't have a stoneface strong enough to express how I feel about meth

only stickin 2 dat nice little green plant of mine
pimp.gif

Ice is one drug that I will never try, although I'm sure I've ingested a little bit of it from the E that I've done.

I don't think he was serious, but wow, meth is a helluva drug! That reminds me, I can't wait to watch Breaking Bad tonight, lol.

One drug, I never tried and never will. I be hearing and seeing people tweek too hard off meth. Never to be the same again. Dudes taking apart Playstations andDVD players, to think they can put it back together again.

I live in Southern Oklahoma, Meth Capital of the country. Actually, I think Vegas may have recently overtaken us for that title, but the @#*$ is stupid. Peoplehave literally blown up hotels (many big time dealers "cook" it in hotel rooms), trailers, and there was even a guy not too long ago who was cookingwhile driving in a small "lab" he had made and literally blew his penis off trying to get away from the cops. SOme 2 combustible ingredients combinedin his lap.

You can tell it's horrible for you just by looking at the ingredients it takes to make it

Back
Top Bottom