So I went to jail for the first time last night...

I was pretty wasted and dont remember what I did but my police report thing said I was arrested for "spitting on the sidewalk" I did get kicked out of the club I was at but I dont even know what the heck I did. I was in there from about 2 til 7 this morning, I made a friend in there
laugh.gif
but now I dont remember his name. It was a crazy experience to say the least but it sucks sitting in that small room with 10 other dudes just waiting to find out whats gonna happen to you
qxmfbt.jpg

I was pretty wasted and dont remember what I did but my police report thing said I was arrested for "spitting on the sidewalk" I did get kicked out of the club I was at but I dont even know what the heck I did. I was in there from about 2 til 7 this morning, I made a friend in there
laugh.gif
but now I dont remember his name. It was a crazy experience to say the least but it sucks sitting in that small room with 10 other dudes just waiting to find out whats gonna happen to you
qxmfbt.jpg

You spit on the sidewalk afterwards...... (you don't wanna know what you did with him)

You spit on the sidewalk afterwards...... (you don't wanna know what you did with him)

I don't know what all went on, but if you really got arrested for spitting on a sidewalk then that's just dumb. Don't the cops have actrual crimes to be out solving? I mean write you a ticket sure, (I assume it was probably more disorderly copnduct) but arresting you? Damn.

I don't know what all went on, but if you really got arrested for spitting on a sidewalk then that's just dumb. Don't the cops have actrual crimes to be out solving? I mean write you a ticket sure, (I assume it was probably more disorderly copnduct) but arresting you? Damn.

oh man of all the reasons to get arrested...and with your history cemented in NT....I would have def advised you not to make this thread.

cue popcorn .gif

laugh.gif

btw keep your head up...

roll.gif

oh man of all the reasons to get arrested...and with your history cemented in NT....I would have def advised you not to make this thread.

cue popcorn .gif

laugh.gif

btw keep your head up...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

I was in there from about 2 til 7 this morning, I made a friend in there
laugh.gif
It's a tarp

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

I was in there from about 2 til 7 this morning, I made a friend in there
laugh.gif
It's a tarp

You didn't get arrested for spitting on a sidewalk. You don't even know why you got kicked out of the club. I'm sure you were a walking target to throw in detox. Maybe you puked on the sidewalk instead.

Back
Top Bottom