So... If I'm not attracted to Black women because of their skin color...Am I racist?

Same here, but there are some good looking ones out there
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

no, u just have a preference.

/thread

ive never smashed a white girl and ive had plenty white girls like me.

my pee wee just loves the the caramel complection

so ive always showed the mamis an my light skin chicks love.
my son lurking always have me laughin wit the responses
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Originally Posted by Ikaman

"YOU are the exact definition of a blockhead.

The threadstarter is not racist (as far as we can tell)...he just isn't attracted to some women of color. That's not racism. "

" i just don't find dark-skinned women attractive. It's not that they're inferior to other races...but it's something like how some men like big boobs or big butts...It's a physical feature that I'm just not attracted to. "

Thats not racism?? IF THAT AINT RACISM, THEN WHY AINT HE OUTSIDE ASKING THIS QUESTION INSTEAD OF IN FRONT OF HIS SAFE LITTLE COMPUTER SCREEN?? EXACTLY. ITS ONE THING IF YOU DONT LIKE BOOBS, OR FLAT BUTTS BUT WHEN YOU SAY YOU DONT LIKE DARK SKINNED GIRLS, THATS AN ENTIRE RACE DOG. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT IF THE BADDEST CHICK CAME AROUND WITH THE PERFECT PERSONAITY AND THE WHOLE NINE, YOU WOULDNT EVEN GIVE HER A CHANCE CUZ SHE'S BLACK? .. NOT ONLY ARE YOU RACIST, BUT YOU PROBABLY HAVE A BUNCH OF LITTLE INSECURITIES ABOUT BLACK WOMAN, AND POSSIBLY BLACK MEN AS WELL. MY ADVICE, DONT LISTEN TO THESE LITTLE NT DWEEBS TELLIN YOU THAT ITS JUST YOUR "PREFERENCE" .. TAKE TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE REAL ROOT/CAUSES OF YOUR ISSUE REALLY IS BEFORE YOU ASK NT A RHETORICAL QUESTION LIKE AM I RACIST? IF YOU GOTTA ASK THAT QUESTION, THEN CHANCES ARE YOU ALREADY HAVE UR ANSWER DUDE.
laugh.gif

I don't believe when you fill out surveys that they have a little bubble box saying "Dark Skinned" It's just "African American". He never directly said "I don't like black girls". If he did, than @$%% it im too lazy to sift through and scrutinize every word that he said. He is not a racist, he just has his preference in women. If you don't go for white girls (I don't know why you wouldn't) you are not a racist. It's just all pref.
Dude you're a fool... he specifically asked "If I'm not attracted to Black women because of their skin color...Am Iracist?" RACISM deals with prejudices based on RACE. so if you saying that you dont like Black women because of their SKIN COLOR than you are RACISTbecause the black woman, is a RACE! dont talk to me unless you know what your talking about please... the threadstarter answered his own question, and nowyou're all mad because you have no idea what it means to be racist.. that aint my fault. you just need to read some more.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I swear on everything I knew Gordon Gekko was going to say something sideways to get ppl riled up
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Chill, does seem bitter though.
\
Am i the only one who notices dark skin woman having the WORST attitudes? like they're mad at everybody for them being so dark
That was pretty racist ... but what do you expect from a Christian .
laugh.gif

I don't believe that I'm that dark though ... so the Dark comments are void .

6dstgo.png

Kneesh you're def. dark skin...maybe not the blackest of black but you are dark skin lol

I don't think the OP is racist but I wouldn't be surprised if he was conditioned to think lighter skin women were more attractive...most people dont even realize it...
Yeah I know . I said I don't consider myself that dark .

I don't even see that many dark-skinned girls. Most people get brown skin confused with dark.
Exactly . I consider myself Brown-Skinned .

This is dark-skinned , this is just my opinion though . If I saw a dude this dark , chances are I wouldn't be attracted .

& 'Its That Dude' , so if you saw a girl that was my complexion no matter what she looked like ...

If she looked like Megan Fox , or whoever you consider pretty ... you aren't attracted ?

& post pics on a skin tone you don't find attractive .

Pretty is pretty .

and that certain held belief is that lighter skin is more attractive? how is that racist?

That's an inferiority complex ... that's what people that talk about the "Black Complex" talk about most ...

Saying that lighter skin is more attractive is prejudiced .

I'd never be with a chocolate but i'll mess with caramels
pimp.gif
Claudia Jordan would be the darkest complex i'd like.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

I swear on everything I knew Gordon Gekko was going to say something sideways to get ppl riled up
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Chill, does seem bitter though.
\
Am i the only one who notices dark skin woman having the WORST attitudes? like they're mad at everybody for them being so dark

How you know they mad at everybody because they so dark?? why does being dark = you must be unhappy?? sounds like we got another racist on our hands .
Just click the quote button man.
Thanks alot man, i didnt even see it... i can reply alot faster now..

Originally Posted by drekin06

Originally Posted by I Heart Brooklyn

superantigen, so if he isnt attracted to black females but has BLACK female friends, hes still racist?..make sense when you speak
Racism is a lot deeper than one guy deciding not to date black girl.
quoted for truth, highlighted for emphasis

question for the OP. would you date a dark skinned brazilian or dominican?

This needs to be answered.

Dude you're a fool... he specifically asked "If I'm not attracted to Black women because of their skin color...Am I racist?" RACISM deals with prejudices based on RACE. so if you saying that you dont like Black women because of their SKIN COLOR than you are RACIST because the black woman, is a RACE! dont talk to me unless you know what your talking about please... the threadstarter answered his own question, and now you're all mad because you have no idea what it means to be racist.. that aint my fault. you just need to read some more.
so wait if my pee wee dont like white women because of their skin color, IM RACIST?

thats just my pee wee preference.

im from Connecticut........i know plenty of white females believe me.........cool peoples.

im lost.

Well why are you asking if its racist or not if you're already confident in yourself that the decision is not?
Are you really unsure or something?

I don't think you're racist just because you don't find dark skinned women attractive. If for some reason you think they're detestable,that's a different matter.

The threadstarter is not racist (as far as we can tell)...he just isn't attracted to some women of color. That's not racism. "

" i just don't find dark-skinned women attractive. It's not that they're inferior to other races...but it's something like how some men like big boobs or big butts...It's a physical feature that I'm just not attracted to. "

Thats not racism?? IF THAT AINT RACISM, THEN WHY AINT HE OUTSIDE ASKING THIS QUESTION INSTEAD OF IN FRONT OF HIS SAFE LITTLE COMPUTER SCREEN?? EXACTLY. ITS ONE THING IF YOU DONT LIKE BOOBS, OR FLAT BUTTS BUT WHEN YOU SAY YOU DONT LIKE DARK SKINNED GIRLS, THATS AN ENTIRE RACE DOG. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT IF THE BADDEST CHICK CAME AROUND WITH THE PERFECT PERSONAITY AND THE WHOLE NINE, YOU WOULDNT EVEN GIVE HER A CHANCE CUZ SHE'S BLACK? .. NOT ONLY ARE YOU RACIST, BUT YOU PROBABLY HAVE A BUNCH OF LITTLE INSECURITIES ABOUT BLACK WOMAN, AND POSSIBLY BLACK MEN AS WELL. MY ADVICE, DONT LISTEN TO THESE LITTLE NT DWEEBS TELLIN YOU THAT ITS JUST YOUR "PREFERENCE" .. TAKE TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE REAL ROOT/CAUSES OF YOUR ISSUE REALLY IS BEFORE YOU ASK NT A RHETORICAL QUESTION LIKE AM I RACIST? IF YOU GOTTA ASK THAT QUESTION, THEN CHANCES ARE YOU ALREADY HAVE UR ANSWER DUDE.
laugh.gif

I don't believe when you fill out surveys that they have a little bubble box saying "Dark Skinned" It's just "African American". He never directly said "I don't like black girls". If he did, than @$%% it im too lazy to sift through and scrutinize every word that he said. He is not a racist, he just has his preference in women. If you don't go for white girls (I don't know why you wouldn't) you are not a racist. It's just all pref.
Dude you're a fool... he specifically asked "If I'm not attracted to Black women because of their skin color...Am I racist?" RACISM deals with prejudices based on RACE. so if you saying that you dont like Black women because of their SKIN COLOR than you are RACIST because the black woman, is a RACE! dont talk to me unless you know what your talking about please... the threadstarter answered his own question, and now you're all mad because you have no idea what it means to be racist.. that aint my fault. you just need to read some more.
Who said I was mad? Lemme speak in simpler terms for you

I didn't read enough to clarify if he said he didn't like black women. I stated that in my previous post.

And you really just answered your own question. Prejudices based on RACE. He has no problem with black women at all, as he openly admits that he can see howBeyonce, Berry are all attractive. They're just not his cup of tea.

If anyone's mad, its you.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

But either way I don't see why a darker person would be mad that they are darker.
They shouldn't if they knew any better, but if they're around others that aren't as dark then I am sure they would just want to fitin.
Man I'm in Africa right now and the brown-light skin toned blacks treat the darker blacks terribly.

That chick Kneesh wouldn't even be considered dark in Africa.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

no, u just have a preference.

- exactly.

- i tried to explain this to crank he was just to dense to understand where i was coming from.....

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by BTonNT

the fact that the question is even raised and we all attempt to address it with our own personal sentiments and judgements of "race" speaks more to the conditioning and programming we've come to accept as reality.

Interesting.

The fact is that today, many people run scared when it comes to being called racist because race-baiters - those who are actually keeping racism alive - are looking for any opportunity they can to throw the word around to destroy people.

Racism is out there, sure, but not on the mass scale that people who play the race card would like you to believe. Most people are just trying to live their life.

superfluous.
+ seems partial to the same line of thought imo. "race card", "race-baiters"? -needlessly provocative terms.
seems you got what I said (perhaps) while at the same time, missed it completely. maybe intentionally?

quite honestly, I see a lot of presumption in much of your beliefs.

i dont like dark skinned women either ... just dont find them as attractive as lighter females

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i dont like dark skinned women either ... just dont find them as attractive as lighter females
I feel you 100%. Like a white girl that is a 10 compared to other white girls, would still be like only an 8 compared to a sista that is a 10.

Originally Posted by I Heart Brooklyn

laugh.gif

He also said he wouldnt date a dark skinned brazilian or dominican because hes not PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO DARK SKIN
ikaman, why are you so fixed on this guy being racist?..dude says he has black female friends, i think its pathetic to cry racist when there are thousands of actual racist who despise a person exclusively because of race. YOU OUGHTA BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!, ikaman
'
This needs to be answered.
he already answered my question on page 5, i think

Like I just stated brooklyn, you are showing your true foolishness... Dark-skinned brazilian or dominican girls dont consider themselves"Black women". And he specifically stated that he dont like black women. so what exactly are you talking about??? Dark-skinned brazilian or dominicangirls consider themselves Dark-skinned brazilian or dominican girls... not "Black women". Slaveowners had black mistresses, so does that mean thatthey are not racist because they chose to screw one of them? no they are still racist. so if your boy has black friends then thats good for him, but it doesntmake him any less racist. The question he asked was "if i dont like BLACK WOMEN because of their skin color, am i racist" and the answer is stillhell yeah. im not fixed on him being racist, i could care less about the insecure questions he asks his computer screen, but the answer to his question is anobvious one.. dont be stubborn AND stupid.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

I feel you 100%. Like a white girl that is a 10 compared to other white girls, would still be like only an 8 compared to a sista that is a 10.
...says your super duper dark a**...you want to be white so bad don't you?
White dude in the avy and everything.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom