So ipad owners hows the ipad ?

No complaints from me.

I have an iPhone for so the need for a camera isn't there for me.

Posting from my iPad while laying in bed watching The Town.
pimp.gif

The tough thing is finding a nice case for this bad boy. I have so many cases and I'm still looking.

Wait a few months and see what the new one has to offer. If you find you don't need a camera then get this one when the price drops in a month or so.

can you see the screen if you're using it outside on a sunny day?  or do people put a screen protector on that reduces glare?
i remember watching that nook commercial (i think it was the nook) and the ipad person couldn't see his screen.

can you see the screen if you're using it outside on a sunny day?  or do people put a screen protector on that reduces glare?
i remember watching that nook commercial (i think it was the nook) and the ipad person couldn't see his screen.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

No complaints from me.

pimp.gif

The tough thing is finding a nice case for this bad boy. I have so many cases and I'm still looking.

Wait a few months and see what the new one has to offer. If you find you don't need a camera then get this one when the price drops in a month or so.
I think i will probably do this 
I hope the new one comes out soon 

No complaints from me.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

No complaints from me.

pimp.gif

Fam be prepared to wait. I pretty much check the web everyday to see if there is any info on the ipad 2 release date. Apple typically does things annually and they should've announced the iPad 2 by now yet we are still waiting. I don't know whats really going on but they need to hurry up. I really been thinking about just copping the XOOM but that 1200 price tag is stupid... Motorolla really dropped the ball with that price point.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

No complaints from me.

pimp.gif

Fam be prepared to wait. I pretty much check the web everyday to see if there is any info on the ipad 2 release date. Apple typically does things annually and they should've announced the iPad 2 by now yet we are still waiting. I don't know whats really going on but they need to hurry up. I really been thinking about just copping the XOOM but that 1200 price tag is stupid... Motorolla really dropped the ball with that price point.

Got one as part of a Christmas bonus. It's cool, use it everyday for browsing the Internet. No way would I drop $500 on one though. Have maybe 3 apps I use on the regular but not anything you couldn't get on an android tablet.

Got one as part of a Christmas bonus. It's cool, use it everyday for browsing the Internet. No way would I drop $500 on one though. Have maybe 3 apps I use on the regular but not anything you couldn't get on an android tablet.

Im sure ipads/tablets are great but I dont have any use for them, well not enough use to justify the purpose purchase (edit)

Im with zyzz. who the hell likes paying retail for anything, sneakers and electronics included

Im sure ipads/tablets are great but I dont have any use for them, well not enough use to justify the purpose purchase (edit)

Im with zyzz. who the hell likes paying retail for anything, sneakers and electronics included

Best purchase of 2010 for me. Reading books, gaming, streaming, surfing, magazines, and incorporating it into mobile uses for work, make it something I always have near me. Being an iphone user and have similar functionality makes it easier to work with as well.

I love it!

Best purchase of 2010 for me. Reading books, gaming, streaming, surfing, magazines, and incorporating it into mobile uses for work, make it something I always have near me. Being an iphone user and have similar functionality makes it easier to work with as well.

I love it!

Do you really need a Macbook, iPhone and an iPad though? I can't think of any time where I'm that far away from my laptop and that I need to do something that requires more screen real estate than an iPhone.

Do you really need a Macbook, iPhone and an iPad though? I can't think of any time where I'm that far away from my laptop and that I need to do something that requires more screen real estate than an iPhone.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

You know what you really don't I think that at the current stage of technology the tablet is the evolution of the laptop. While I don't need to have them both the luxury of both is great. Having options is always a good thing and the fact that they compliment each other (including the iPhone) is awesome. So no you don't need them all but having them all and using them to their full potential is a great feeling for me.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

You know what you really don't I think that at the current stage of technology the tablet is the evolution of the laptop. While I don't need to have them both the luxury of both is great. Having options is always a good thing and the fact that they compliment each other (including the iPhone) is awesome. So no you don't need them all but having them all and using them to their full potential is a great feeling for me.

I love mine. My laptop is for computer stuff - school work, my itunes that sort of thing. If I just need to check something quick the iPad is great, no boot time or anything just on, boom and done. It's super portable (fits in my purse lol) and it's great for surfing the web, since I have the attention span of a 5 year old, I don't want to keep my laptop/netbook on just sitting there while I do something else.

But, I see it as a gadget and doesn't replace my laptop.

I love mine. My laptop is for computer stuff - school work, my itunes that sort of thing. If I just need to check something quick the iPad is great, no boot time or anything just on, boom and done. It's super portable (fits in my purse lol) and it's great for surfing the web, since I have the attention span of a 5 year old, I don't want to keep my laptop/netbook on just sitting there while I do something else.

But, I see it as a gadget and doesn't replace my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom