So is it safe to say Jeezy=Ja Rule status?

I remember when a Jeezy mixtape would shake the world up...that its the world tape came and went, it made no type of,noise at all. Its not like it was bad, it was actually hot but had no replay value at all.

I think Gucci, Ross, Meech,etc all being on his head on top of his style getting played is severely damaging his career and the only way to save it is to come out swinging like Pac hit em up style.

indifferent.gif

Hes not Ja Rule status because people are still checking for him, but his music post-ToD2 has been pretty terrible.

Maybe Ja Rule was a lil overboard, but he definitely 50 cent status at least. Nobody checking for Jizzle, miss me with that 103(which also lacks replay value) went gold talk because i know his next album will be alot less, unless he comes with a strong single. His music has not been cutting it for about 3

The Last Laugh & Its Tha World are :pimp: imo... Datpiff & livemixtapes are good indicators to see how artists are being received & Jeezy name is still around the top on the sites, u may not agree but that's reality. Can't say the same for 50 Cent so even that comparison is flawed

Good, never liked him so would be glad if he faded into obscurity... ALL of his tracks sound the same and he doesn't have the charisma or the witt a Gucci or even Ross posses + i can't stand his Teenage mutant ninja turtle looking face

jeezy will never be wack...just wait till summer I guarantee you will hear "Its tha world" bumping out of everybodys car
'

Ross>jeezy n its pretty clear at this point. yeah I.took it there

Back
Top Bottom