So Is No One Watching the President's State of the Union?

I am, was just about to ask this 
nerd.gif

Obama killing it IMO

pimp.gif

politics are bs

thats why its called politics

they really dont care about us regular people your best is to strive for improving your own community rather than waiting for the government

Every state must mandate that everyone stays in school until age of 18?

I swear I hate the forced standing ovations. It is so damn annoying.

he's doing ok, nothing really special tho

but Obama>>Newt/Mitt by default

Wants to give tax breaks to companies that bring jobs back from overseas, make it easier for people to be trained for jobs, set up a trade committee to make sure everything coming here from China is legit, will sign executive order for more infrastructure, addressed student loans and rising tuition issues, no more bailouts.

Hahaha no more bailouts only indirect ones from the Fed. Obama doesn't have a clue about anything.

its not about him selling dreams...its about you as an American citizen being able to read in between the lines at whats really going on here..

all this is for show...the same rehashed premises Obama was elected on. But the process itself has to come under further scrutiny for any of this to make sense.

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

He's trying to sneak through some form of Sopa

I did catch that. he did mention pirating

He essentially limited it to the whole megaupload other country thing, not so much Internet censorship.

The thing is like said above, politics is all BS anyways

That being said, I have a better piece of mind with Obama in the office

All i gotta do it listen to a GOP debate and realize those guys sounds like %%+%#* idiots

Wants to see an end to Congress' bs (both parties), wants a leaner more efficient government, clean energy.

Saw a headline today that it's a basically a State of the Re-Election Campaign, which is spot-on. These things are meaningless rhetoric now.

Obama coming at their heads.

I hope he delivers on what he's saying, though.

But he's definitely killing it right now.

Salute to my American Bredren!

Back
Top Bottom