So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

Originally Posted by proper english

someone explain to me why the Egyptians thought they were benefiting from INCEST. pls. thnx.. 

ey bro! why are you firing shots at me? you seriously need to take an NT breather 
laugh.gif

btw, my question has yet to be answered. 
frown.gif

*no longer responding to:

eNPHAN
Anton LaVey
proper english

what the..

*sends apology PM* 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

someone explain to me why the Egyptians thought they were benefiting from INCEST. pls. thnx.. 

ey bro! why are you firing shots at me? you seriously need to take an NT breather 
laugh.gif

btw, my question has yet to be answered. 
frown.gif

eNPHAN
Anton LaVey
proper english

what the..

*sends apology PM* 
frown.gif

Where do you keep getting this extremely advanced technology idea from.............. how is it difficult to understand that simple machinery or strategic concepts could have been stolen or destroyed. You are acting like i said the entire city went missing.
ohwell.gif

Where do you keep getting this extremely advanced technology idea from.............. how is it difficult to understand that simple machinery or strategic concepts could have been stolen or destroyed. You are acting like i said the entire city went missing.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by torgriffith

eNPHAN
Anton LaVey
proper english

lets get this thread back on track without all the road blocks.

roll.gif

I showed ya'll pyramid energy with the kirlian photography. Do i have to break down electromagnetics as well?
you showed me graphics designed by some random guy...

im asking you to show me emperical data....i.e. where is an artifact they powered with this pyramid energy?

were they powering clay pots with wireless electricity?

you ASSUME they had widespread electromagnetic technology based upon someone else's THEORY

where is the IMPERICAL, i.e. we can physically touch and study, data to support this theory?

i could careless if its pro-black or pro-purple, dude....

you're really arguing this "you just dont want to attribute positive things to the black man" with the wrong dude, especially on NT....like i said before, ive been called MILITANT BLACK on this site SEVERAL TIMES...

you seem a lil sore we're skeptical of the claims youre making on here....

we find them quite odd, and actually laughable...

you showing me a graphic design of what pyramids supposedly did thousands of years ago isnt imperical data homie....

an artifact of something that was used ON this electromagnetic grid you claim existed would be imperical evidence...

but of course the white world stripped all historical knowledge of the black man's superiority, right?

the white man couldnt let the world know that black eqyptians had starbucks, beer, algebra and flying cars, right?

if the egyptians harnessed electricity in AD, why in the world did it take humans until the 1800s to re-discover this information?

cause black thought was suppressed and the white man just wasnt smart enough to make these advances?

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by torgriffith

eNPHAN
Anton LaVey
proper english

lets get this thread back on track without all the road blocks.

roll.gif

I showed ya'll pyramid energy with the kirlian photography. Do i have to break down electromagnetics as well?
you showed me graphics designed by some random guy...

im asking you to show me emperical data....i.e. where is an artifact they powered with this pyramid energy?

were they powering clay pots with wireless electricity?

you ASSUME they had widespread electromagnetic technology based upon someone else's THEORY

where is the IMPERICAL, i.e. we can physically touch and study, data to support this theory?

i could careless if its pro-black or pro-purple, dude....

you're really arguing this "you just dont want to attribute positive things to the black man" with the wrong dude, especially on NT....like i said before, ive been called MILITANT BLACK on this site SEVERAL TIMES...

you seem a lil sore we're skeptical of the claims youre making on here....

we find them quite odd, and actually laughable...

you showing me a graphic design of what pyramids supposedly did thousands of years ago isnt imperical data homie....

an artifact of something that was used ON this electromagnetic grid you claim existed would be imperical evidence...

but of course the white world stripped all historical knowledge of the black man's superiority, right?

the white man couldnt let the world know that black eqyptians had starbucks, beer, algebra and flying cars, right?

if the egyptians harnessed electricity in AD, why in the world did it take humans until the 1800s to re-discover this information?

cause black thought was suppressed and the white man just wasnt smart enough to make these advances?

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

ohwell.gif

Well for starters from people in here saying they had electromagnetic energy, submarines and flying cars. Read the thread. We're not talking about the use of simple machinery like pulleys to move rocks up a hill. Dude's are in here claiming the Egyptians had an electric grid and expecting me to be like word, you right.

Originally Posted by tyisny

ohwell.gif

Well for starters from people in here saying they had electromagnetic energy, submarines and flying cars. Read the thread. We're not talking about the use of simple machinery like pulleys to move rocks up a hill. Dude's are in here claiming the Egyptians had an electric grid and expecting me to be like word, you right.

Hillarity! The need for empirical evidence is nothing but the manifestation of your humanity and insecurity. The truth is the truth man I don't need a damn number to prove anything and that's why numbers and science really do prove everything. The lust for empirical evidence is exactly what has gradually turned our reality into an artificial, virtual, hell.

It's time to integrate our gift of comprehending science to HIGHER levels. Stop downing others for using their imagination. Unless you truly want this fake #*$ life that's being imposed on humanity.

Look at your SELF. Think of how long westerns laughed at eastern techniques like they were meaningless, mystical, BS. Now apply western science to the principles of meditation and realize that there is a reality behind SPIRITUALITY. It's not that hard. Unsophisticated arguments and bickering only demonstrate a lack of understanding.

Hillarity! The need for empirical evidence is nothing but the manifestation of your humanity and insecurity. The truth is the truth man I don't need a damn number to prove anything and that's why numbers and science really do prove everything. The lust for empirical evidence is exactly what has gradually turned our reality into an artificial, virtual, hell.

It's time to integrate our gift of comprehending science to HIGHER levels. Stop downing others for using their imagination. Unless you truly want this fake #*$ life that's being imposed on humanity.

Look at your SELF. Think of how long westerns laughed at eastern techniques like they were meaningless, mystical, BS. Now apply western science to the principles of meditation and realize that there is a reality behind SPIRITUALITY. It's not that hard. Unsophisticated arguments and bickering only demonstrate a lack of understanding.

I have never seen this much ignorance in one thread. I'm kind of late in the conversation but most of these theories are just plain idiotic. This topic makes me think about all the Illuminati debates because of all of the uninformed people speaking on things they know nothing about. And another thing, the concept of Black/White is American... not the Ancient Mediterranean/Near East. With that being said, please throw the "pro-Black" issue out the window... you're making yourself look like a fool.

I have never seen this much ignorance in one thread. I'm kind of late in the conversation but most of these theories are just plain idiotic. This topic makes me think about all the Illuminati debates because of all of the uninformed people speaking on things they know nothing about. And another thing, the concept of Black/White is American... not the Ancient Mediterranean/Near East. With that being said, please throw the "pro-Black" issue out the window... you're making yourself look like a fool.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

It's time to integrate our gift of comprehending science to HIGHER levels. Stop downing others for using their imagination. Unless you truly want this fake !*% life that's being imposed on humanity.

oh, word? okay. good to know im a human still.

you dont need a "damn number" to prove anything, but numbers prove everything? imma assume you meant to say they DONT prove everything. Now, youre saying " a damn number" i asked for physical evidence...you know, "a damn device"....much different from a "damn number"

or, maybe, it's what  took our heads out of the sky, explaining everything we didnt understand with some sort of make-believe "god", and advanced our civilizations and technologies to modern day. i think life today is pretty damn sweet. id never want to live in a world without television, rap music, sneakers, hydroponic marijuana, video games and the internet....NEVER. and i certainly wouldnt want to worhip some guy like he's a god on earth, either...

comprehending what science? you don't subscribe to science. you dont need a damn number to prove anything....you don't even comprehend BASIC science, how can you call to comprehend a higher understanding of science? BTW, there are branches of science based upon "imagination"....except, they call it "theory" and in order for their "theories" to not be laughed at much like yours are, they use something to support it, you know, so people skeptical of their theory can be convinced using evidence they also believe to support it...

example, Hawking theorizes that black holes exist. When he first made this claim, he was literally laughed at. But, upon researching and finding IMPERICAL EVIDENCE HIS CRITICS ALSO ACCEPTED AS PLAUSABLE, he got them to not only stop laughing at him, but to support his theory.

he used his imagination AND tangible evidence to create a theory about something we have never actually "seen"

get how science works now?

you can use your imagination all you want. i imagine all types of stuff all the time. the difference is, i dont ignorantly argue with people who are skeptical of claims i make based off my imagaination as fact.

for example, i like to think that cats are evil. that they plot on stealing your soul while you sleep. now, imagine if i made a post, and claimed this to be fact. when asked why i think it's fact, what evidence do i have, i respond by saying "i dont need no damn numbers, i got my imagination taking my understanding of science to a higher level"

i take offense to people who "use their imagination" then argue with conviction that whatever they just imagined is fact.....or even supported by reality....

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

It's time to integrate our gift of comprehending science to HIGHER levels. Stop downing others for using their imagination. Unless you truly want this fake !*% life that's being imposed on humanity.

oh, word? okay. good to know im a human still.

you dont need a "damn number" to prove anything, but numbers prove everything? imma assume you meant to say they DONT prove everything. Now, youre saying " a damn number" i asked for physical evidence...you know, "a damn device"....much different from a "damn number"

or, maybe, it's what  took our heads out of the sky, explaining everything we didnt understand with some sort of make-believe "god", and advanced our civilizations and technologies to modern day. i think life today is pretty damn sweet. id never want to live in a world without television, rap music, sneakers, hydroponic marijuana, video games and the internet....NEVER. and i certainly wouldnt want to worhip some guy like he's a god on earth, either...

comprehending what science? you don't subscribe to science. you dont need a damn number to prove anything....you don't even comprehend BASIC science, how can you call to comprehend a higher understanding of science? BTW, there are branches of science based upon "imagination"....except, they call it "theory" and in order for their "theories" to not be laughed at much like yours are, they use something to support it, you know, so people skeptical of their theory can be convinced using evidence they also believe to support it...

example, Hawking theorizes that black holes exist. When he first made this claim, he was literally laughed at. But, upon researching and finding IMPERICAL EVIDENCE HIS CRITICS ALSO ACCEPTED AS PLAUSABLE, he got them to not only stop laughing at him, but to support his theory.

he used his imagination AND tangible evidence to create a theory about something we have never actually "seen"

get how science works now?

you can use your imagination all you want. i imagine all types of stuff all the time. the difference is, i dont ignorantly argue with people who are skeptical of claims i make based off my imagaination as fact.

for example, i like to think that cats are evil. that they plot on stealing your soul while you sleep. now, imagine if i made a post, and claimed this to be fact. when asked why i think it's fact, what evidence do i have, i respond by saying "i dont need no damn numbers, i got my imagination taking my understanding of science to a higher level"

i take offense to people who "use their imagination" then argue with conviction that whatever they just imagined is fact.....or even supported by reality....

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

bro, the average person recieving education in 2011 learns so much more than even the brightest philosopher in egypt....

you know why?

cause we learn everything he thought about, plus about 2000 MORE years of knowledge.

when i learn that a star is a huge ball of burning gas i automatically know more than ancient egyptians...

how is this far fetched?

its like a snow ball....roll it down a hill, it gets bigger...

the giant 20 foot snowball is better than the small 2 inch snowball, but the 20 foot snowball wouldnt exist without first the 2 inch snowball being rolled...

and so on and so forth

if you tell me that you think 5 year olds in 2011 arent smarter than 5 year olds in 2000 and 5 year olds in 2000 werent smarter than 5 year olds in 1990, you're ignoring reality to try and prove some point about how great ancient egyptians were and since they're black, of course, everyone is going to discredit them.

saying that ANCIENT technology isnt as ADVANCED as MODERN technology isn't a jab at ancient technology....im not discrediting ancient technology at all....instead, im following logical progression of syntax...

ancient=old

advanced=improvement over the previous

modern=new

new technology improved over the previous ancient technology

how do you read that and take offense to it like "you just trynna discredit the black man"

lol

ive been called a militant extremist on here....

and EYE am just trynna discredit the black man?

(yeah, an old person, unfamiliar with a cell phone will look at you like "huh?" but their elders looked at record players and televisions like "huh?" and if you give that same cell phone to a 6 year old, bet the 6 year old will work it just fine. a 6 year old in 1976 would look at a cell phone like an old person looks at it today.....get it?)

Trust me i get what your trying to convey but in essence its just not as simple and flat out correct as you are trying to make it seem

the average person recieving education in 2011 learns so much more than even the brightest philosopher in egypt....
roll.gif

This is exactly what im talking about by you discrediting the Egyptians, (Which i could care less if they were black or white but Anton is very motivated to point out that they weren't )

Look at what you just stated and the think about all of the things you have questioned in this thread, then ask yourself are you serious.

Are you telling me that an average American can build a pyramid that weighs a couple thousand tons, in the middle of a dessert, mathematically perfect and in perfect sync with the constellations.................... Once Again Are you Serious???

You are comparing  philosophers who are responsible for some of the most important theories and concepts in history to an average person because this person has technology and prior info to look at. Then ignore the fact that even with all of this Studying and scientific/ tecnological advancements scientist STILL to this day have no answer as to how the pyramids were built.

In essence if i were to create an invention today and give you 2000 years to recreate my invention and you cant find a way to do it then just how much more intelligence do you possess.

Once Again i in no way saying that ancient technology is > current Technology

Secondly your example of the technolagy works both ways... lets use an ipod for example most people of this generation are gonna know how to use one of these no problem,  while someone who was born in the 70's may not exactly know how to use one. However i guarentee that same person can work a ecord player flawlessly while the teen would take time to adjust to working a record player.

One isnt smarter than the other they are just products of their time.

This ideology of yours would make sense if all humans were born with knowledge of everything in the world but clearly that isnt the truth........ you have to learn and study these things. Do you know the indepth knowledge of astronomy alone these people had to learn to create something like the pyramids. And this was without the help of computers and machinery

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

bro, the average person recieving education in 2011 learns so much more than even the brightest philosopher in egypt....

you know why?

cause we learn everything he thought about, plus about 2000 MORE years of knowledge.

when i learn that a star is a huge ball of burning gas i automatically know more than ancient egyptians...

how is this far fetched?

its like a snow ball....roll it down a hill, it gets bigger...

the giant 20 foot snowball is better than the small 2 inch snowball, but the 20 foot snowball wouldnt exist without first the 2 inch snowball being rolled...

and so on and so forth

if you tell me that you think 5 year olds in 2011 arent smarter than 5 year olds in 2000 and 5 year olds in 2000 werent smarter than 5 year olds in 1990, you're ignoring reality to try and prove some point about how great ancient egyptians were and since they're black, of course, everyone is going to discredit them.

saying that ANCIENT technology isnt as ADVANCED as MODERN technology isn't a jab at ancient technology....im not discrediting ancient technology at all....instead, im following logical progression of syntax...

ancient=old

advanced=improvement over the previous

modern=new

new technology improved over the previous ancient technology

how do you read that and take offense to it like "you just trynna discredit the black man"

lol

ive been called a militant extremist on here....

and EYE am just trynna discredit the black man?

(yeah, an old person, unfamiliar with a cell phone will look at you like "huh?" but their elders looked at record players and televisions like "huh?" and if you give that same cell phone to a 6 year old, bet the 6 year old will work it just fine. a 6 year old in 1976 would look at a cell phone like an old person looks at it today.....get it?)

Trust me i get what your trying to convey but in essence its just not as simple and flat out correct as you are trying to make it seem

the average person recieving education in 2011 learns so much more than even the brightest philosopher in egypt....
roll.gif

This is exactly what im talking about by you discrediting the Egyptians, (Which i could care less if they were black or white but Anton is very motivated to point out that they weren't )

Look at what you just stated and the think about all of the things you have questioned in this thread, then ask yourself are you serious.

Are you telling me that an average American can build a pyramid that weighs a couple thousand tons, in the middle of a dessert, mathematically perfect and in perfect sync with the constellations.................... Once Again Are you Serious???

You are comparing  philosophers who are responsible for some of the most important theories and concepts in history to an average person because this person has technology and prior info to look at. Then ignore the fact that even with all of this Studying and scientific/ tecnological advancements scientist STILL to this day have no answer as to how the pyramids were built.

In essence if i were to create an invention today and give you 2000 years to recreate my invention and you cant find a way to do it then just how much more intelligence do you possess.

Once Again i in no way saying that ancient technology is > current Technology

Secondly your example of the technolagy works both ways... lets use an ipod for example most people of this generation are gonna know how to use one of these no problem,  while someone who was born in the 70's may not exactly know how to use one. However i guarentee that same person can work a ecord player flawlessly while the teen would take time to adjust to working a record player.

One isnt smarter than the other they are just products of their time.

This ideology of yours would make sense if all humans were born with knowledge of everything in the world but clearly that isnt the truth........ you have to learn and study these things. Do you know the indepth knowledge of astronomy alone these people had to learn to create something like the pyramids. And this was without the help of computers and machinery

Originally Posted by selrahc123

. And another thing, the concept of Black/White is American... not the Ancient Mediterranean/Near East. With that being said, please throw the "pro-Black" issue out the window... you're making yourself look like a fool.
laugh.gif

WTH you talking about? 

the people that bring up Ancient Egyptians culture always get labeled as such on NT.  If you followed threads like this you wouldn't be making that assumption. 

Originally Posted by selrahc123

. And another thing, the concept of Black/White is American... not the Ancient Mediterranean/Near East. With that being said, please throw the "pro-Black" issue out the window... you're making yourself look like a fool.
laugh.gif

WTH you talking about? 

the people that bring up Ancient Egyptians culture always get labeled as such on NT.  If you followed threads like this you wouldn't be making that assumption. 

they had to have some form of gps to be able to build so precisely to the stars and for certain chambers to be aligned and be light by certain stars on only 1 or certain days out of the year, that takes an incredible amount of precision.

Back
Top Bottom