So much for horse racing's Triple Crown ...

All these years and finally we got two horses capable of winning the Triple Crown and neither of them will get it. Bodemeister's folks gotta be salty too
laugh.gif

damn this sucks...makes betting much more exciting though...

This is actually one of the first times i'm in sports and training
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Shady business, that horse racing.

Maybe it is overall, but not in this particular instance. According to reports it's due to injury and "I'll have another" probably will never race again.

I came into work this morning and heard about this. Really, really dissapointed. I enjoy watching horse racing and would have loved to have seen a Triple Crown winner.

This sucks!  I think he had a great chance to win the Triple Crown. I was looking forward to this race since the Preakness.
mad.gif

The only bright side about the scratch is that it made tomorrow's Belmont bettable now.  Top 3 choices are vulnerable.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Shady business, that horse racing.

Maybe it is overall, but not in this particular instance. According to reports it's due to injury and "I'll have another" probably will never race again.
They probably knew they were going to get caught for cheating.  I'm serious.

Someone on Twitter had a really witty joke about this. Something like, "I'll Have Another will be a fitting name for the horse's new profession."

I was at the Belmont with Big Brown running for the TC... Most anticlimactic experience of my life.
laugh.gif

Anyone betting....thank god I got my bets in last night....must be madness at aqueduct and belmont right now.

Back
Top Bottom