So my boy and his boy slept with 1 girl at the same time....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

any threesome consisting of more than one dude is a no go in the streets fam

Lies, but its usually refered to as a train.

laugh.gif
i've actually seen amateur train vids courtesy of the heights with females we used to see regularly from some of the dudes that were conducting.  They get it poppin up there.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

any threesome consisting of more than one dude is a no go in the streets fam

Lies, but its usually refered to as a train.

laugh.gif
i've actually seen amateur train vids courtesy of the heights with females we used to see regularly from some of the dudes that were conducting.  They get it poppin up there.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Technically, it is a threesome. Just like if it was 2 girls and a guy.

Ok, story time. Let me put the story in a spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
Some dude told me this story. This happened at a house party he went to. Upstairs in the bedroom a few guys were gang banging a girl. So, the host of the party goes in and wants in on the action. The girl's face was under a pillow and only her derriere was up. So they let him do his thing. He doesn't know who he is banging so he decides he wants to take a look at her face. Takes off the pillow.
It's his sister.He started going nuts and took a gun hurling and shooting up in the air. The dude swears to me it happened.

Now that a story. .
eek.gif
roll.gif

OH.MY.GOD.

on a side note, who says "derriere"?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Spoiler [+]
Some dude told me this story. This happened at a house party he went to. Upstairs in the bedroom a few guys were gang banging a girl. So, the host of the party goes in and wants in on the action. The girl's face was under a pillow and only her derriere was up. So they let him do his thing. He doesn't know who he is banging so he decides he wants to take a look at her face. Takes off the pillow.
It's his sister.He started going nuts and took a gun hurling and shooting up in the air. The dude swears to me it happened.

Now that a story. .
eek.gif
roll.gif

OH.MY.GOD.

on a side note, who says "derriere"?
eek.gif

The dude who gives the other dude head is ghey. Not the receiver.

I kid I kid

The dude who gives the other dude head is ghey. Not the receiver.

I kid I kid

Spoiler [+]

Now that a story. .

sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
I dont even

Spoiler [+]

Now that a story. .

sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
I dont even

Originally Posted by Kramer

Spoiler [+]

Now that a story. .

sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
I dont even

Sounds like a bad horror movie.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Spoiler [+]

Now that a story. .

sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
I dont even

Sounds like a bad horror movie.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

Spoiler [+]
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I know what My sister looks like or just might have a feeling what she would look like if I grew up with her. No way.

Back
Top Bottom