So My Boy Does This To My Girl

A good Friend of mine recently got a new gf

His new girl doesn't get along with my girl at all

So as soon as dude hooks up with her he deletes my gf from his FB and Myspace
eyes.gif

Me and my girl
laugh.gif
at it saying that's a girl move

Should I confront him or just leave it alone?

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Leave it alone bo, he trying not to be involved in any drama
laugh.gif
Exactly, but don't lose a friend over this either.

"Yo dawg why you delete my girl off yo facebook?" You see how lame that sounds? Do you want to sound likethat?
smh.gif

Actually @%%* that, i'd at least address the situation...not "confront" him, but more of a "why would you do some stupid +*$ likethat?" type of talk.

yea man just let it be, he's just trying to avoid drama with his new girl, as long as yall are still cool, dont sweat it.

I guess you guys are right I will just leave it alone

But dude acts like nothing happened. "Still asks me how is ur girl doing" or "You guys should come chill here" stuff like that. Me andmy girl are 23 he is 25

I don't know how you can sit all smug on your computer and post this, he's testing you. His whole hood is laughing at you. If you don't stomp himout right now you're gonna lose a lot of respect in the streets B.
Pop up on his front lawn with a machete, lets see how quick he wants to be friends with your friends then.
Keep it real shun.

Originally Posted by parada45

I guess you guys are right I will just leave it alone

But dude acts like nothing happened. "Still asks me how is ur girl doing" or "You guys should come chill here" stuff like that. Me and my girl are 23 he is 25
Obviously its his girl bruh, he is still cool with yall OUTSIDE of face book, so its all good.

Originally Posted by parada45

Me and my girl are 23 he is 25
That's exactly why it doesn't matter. This is some middle school bs fam. Just forget about it.

From over here its hard to tell how many females are involved in this scenario.
It sounds like 3 to 4.

did he delete you? No

so why worry about it ...

seems to me like your girl is salty and is doing the same thing to you as his girl is doing to him ...

smh!

I say for get it..Its just Facebook and Myspace..If thats your man..Just know his selection in girls in WACK...

Back
Top Bottom