roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

How some of ya'll go through life being THAT stupid, I will NEVER understand...

laugh.gif
smh.gif

dont worry man. M&M's are made with milk chocolate. Only pure chocolate ( baker stuff) are bad for the dogs.

Originally Posted by jehims

my mall tease ate a little bit of chocolate and nothing happened....dont worry too much

Yo, my sista's palmer anium just swallowed a batch of cookie doe hole, now I'm pannicking!

Spoiler [+]
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sure this was mentioned already but I heard dogs can go blind if they eat chocolate.

Originally Posted by petozham

Originally Posted by jehims

my mall tease ate a little bit of chocolate and nothing happened....dont worry too much

Yo, my sista's palmer anium just swallowed a batch of cookie doe hole, now I'm pannicking!

Spoiler [+]
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I'm almost in tears.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

you should be alright. the toxic component of chocolate to dogs is theobromine. milk chocolate contains very little of actual cocoa and thus very little theobromine. but take your dog to the vet for observation.

my rock wilder ate a whole halloween bag of reese's PB cups once but he ended up alright.

and
smh.gif
at dover mint pincher.
rock_web3.jpg

Chocolate is NOT poisonous to dogs.

Thats URBAN MYTH.

My dog eats kit-kats and tootsie rolls, cookies all the time.

One time my dog ate about 4 pounds of chocolate, that I had gotten from a gourmet place during Christmas
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Son was throwing up/taking dumps all over the house. Took him to the vet, they stuck an IV in him he was ok, just kind of sick for a day or two after. He wasa failr larger dog though so it was a little bit of a different scenario.

Back
Top Bottom